lead in blood: 17 count

The thread is old but the OP is the one who revived it, and with a topic like this it makes the most sense to update an old thread rather than start a new one.

Max, Have you continued casting? Best of luck getting your blood levels sorted out!

I don't tumble brass but it's something I'd do outside if I found it necessary.

It's also a good revival because it's very directly connected and not being hijacked and the continuity makes the original information more useful to anyone reading it.

Have my levels checked & never been elevated. I keep my hands away from my mouth & clean up with a wet cloth instead of a broom. Do all my shooting outdoors so sure that helps.

lead in blood part 2

I am not saying it was the 6 parts lead per decaliter in my system:-
I got NPH; that's water on the brain.
It seems to be a common enough ocurrance after spinal neck surgery.
However once I have had high BLL it is always suspect.
NPH cared for by a shunt.
It shouldn't happen to a dog :eek:

Max it, much obliged,

I had mine tested-25!. Doc said not to worry it was not high enough to be a problem. I started wearing an N95 mask at the indoor range, wearing gloves when loading. Will have it tested
at 3 months. I am 87, no symptoms. My doc is at Duke, fyi.

Yeah. I was looking only at the previous incarnation. I'm going to close it when it goes dormant again so that someone will start a new thread on the topic. Few will read through three pages of old posts, whereas a new thread with a handful of current posts will generally get a lot more participation.

Back