Large Rifle Primers

I have had the best primer success shopping at smaller local gun shops that carry reloading supplies. Going rate in my area as of 15 July 2022 was $90 per brick of 1000. Of course now, all the primers are gone at the shops I visited.
I completely gave up buying primers and powder on-line. Every time I received notification that a product was available, it was gone in 60 seconds.

I have had the best primer success shopping at smaller local gun shops that carry reloading supplies. Going rate in my area as of 15 July 2022 was $90 per brick of 1000. Of course now, all the primers are gone at the shops I visited.
I completely gave up buying primers and powder on-line. Every time I received notification that a product was available, it was gone in 60 seconds.
The LGS I get the most primers from never has any in stock.When I come up to the counter with bullets and powder, he always finds a couple thousand in the back.

Unfortunately you'll need to wait till prices come down to get a good supply for a reasonable price. Some of mine have prices of $15/1000. You can probably also use large rifle magnum primers if you can find them cheaper.

I gave up on small shops a year ago. Then a few months back, I was at a small sporting goods place just killing time as a new shipment was dropped off at the gun counter. Score! Magnum primers, but it was better than none, which is what I had for large primers.

Back