Large Business Deal Heading my Way.

Serious question, why should we or anyone else buy firearms from you as apposed to any of the other well established businesses?

. . . I am hoping we can go from a Class 7 FFL to a Class 3-and what ever steps it takes on the way.
What? :confused: A Type 07 FFL is a manufacturer. If a manufacturer wants to make/sell NFA firearms, they get a Class 2 SOT. A Type 01 FFL is a dealer. If a dealers wants to sell NFA items, they get a Class 3 SOT.

Check your zoning before you apply for the FFL to make sure what you want to do (like manufacturing) is allowed. The ATF will.

Is there a market for NFA firearms in Cali? I assume you wouldn't sell to a state agency anything that the state prohibits commoners from having, right?

I looked into bamboo lumber a few years ago. Not that same company, but at that time, it was one product coming out of Asian marketed under a different name by different import companies every few years as they kept going bankrupt.
What it came down to was no contractors wanted to use an unknown product even if the client requested it and was willing to pay the additional cost. Things may have progressed and may be better in California. I think the company marketing out at the time was out of Washington.

Do you know lawyers who want to have offices above a gun shop? A bridgeport isn't super loud, but I wouldn't think many want to put a law office above one. I tried to rent a space for an FFL transfer among other more office type activities in an affluent area in a building with a couple law offices working in it. The landlord was interested, probably because i was willing to pay a small fortune /SF2 for the small location no one else was interested in, but had to run it by the lawyers. They all threw an absolute fit, and I am not in California.

Back