lady's carry gun -- suggestions please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, No, No! No offence whatsoever.

My "stepping on eggshells" response was to keep from offending my wife!

[This message has been edited by sbryce (edited November 12, 1999).]

Wow, what a great looking family! You've got lot's of "head turners" there, well 6 out of 7 ain't bad. :D

BTW, my wife is jealous of those little houses on your mantle. She collects them too.

Oh okay sir. I'm glad we got that settled. I just came from the glocktalk.com column and
read that one of their members was leaving the discussion group for good due to contiunuous altercations with some other members.
It seems some misunderstanding came between some of the members to the point that one mentioned that he will leave for good.
What it boils down to is that I did not want to offend anyone, even unintentionally.
But since we're cool then, well, cool!
Again my best to you and your family. :)

------------------
RONIN - samurai with no masters

One more late comment. I just recieved my CHL today, and have already decided that I don't like the SOB position. I am waiting on my custom holster to be finished, and had to make do w/ a cheapy holster I had.

Wearing SOB made driving/sitting extremely uncomfortable. I felt like I was one of those ladies from the last century sitting ramrod straight. No spank you! I will either stick w/ the left kidney position, or try crossdraw.

Good luck w/ whatever you decide Mrs. B. and BTW, beautiful chidren! :)

------------------
"Liberty or death, What we so proudly hail... Once you provoke Her, rattling of Her tail- Never begins it, NEVER- But once engaged never surrenders, showing the fangs of rage. DON'T TREAD ON ME!!

[This message has been edited by Darthmaum (edited November 13, 1999).]

Try out the major-caliber Kahr, available in 9x19 and 40S&W. Different configurations offered to suit your CC needs.

Accurate and reliable. Worth the $.

------------------
"All my ammo is factory ammo"

I know that I am getting in to this fray a little late. However, the CZ-75 compact is a good gun. It shoots well and conceals nice. The price is not bad either.

I know that I am getting in to this fray a little late. However, the CZ-75 compact is a good gun. It shoots well and conceals nice. The price is not bad either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back