Kimbers on "Safe List"

SIG passed!

I'm gonna go out and get me one of them $100 SIG pistols. Oh, wait. I already bought a gun within the last 30 days; that's a no-no in CA.

"SIG passed!

I'm gonna go out and get me one of them $100 SIG pistols. Oh, wait. I already bought a gun within the last 30 days; that's a no-no in CA."

100 dollar Sig? Never seen one at that price. You must be joking right?

BTW, I got busted once for buying two handguns within 31 days...the people over at DOJ cannot count correctly. Luckily, I had the gun store owner I bought the gun tell them of their errors and I got the gun with only a slight delay of pickup.

No CDPs on list???

Nobody has mentioned this yet, but there doesn't seem to be any of the new Kimber CDPs on the list (<http://caag.state.ca.us/firearms/certlist.htm>). Seems like it's basically the same gun as the Ultra Carry, which IS on the list. Does this mean that I'm not going to be able to buy a new CDP Compact after Jan. 1?

Just wait patiently. There is no reason the CDP shouldn't pass when the others did (unless Kimber decides not to submit it for testing). Jan 1 is not a deadline; just the date when SB15 goes into effect.

Back