Kennedy Comes to NC for Surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no legal issues to this thread.

I confess to not seeing any political issues, other than it is about Ted Kennedy (Kennedy, in and of himself, is not a political topic). Convince me otherwise.

Do you have health insurance?

Yup…. private health insurance… the way health insurance was meant to be.

I confess to not seeing any political issues, other than it is about Ted Kennedy (Kennedy, in and of himself, is not a political topic). Convince me otherwise.

I guess someone could spin the political implications of his condition into the discussion. Not me though, I’d rather argue about national healthcare and education.:p

I think you are right. I just thought it was interesting that the elite who so quickly caricature the south come here for a life or death operation. Of course the surgeon could be from anywhere, probably an area where the nest has been fouled so badly that they can't stand to stay there.

I think you are right. I just thought it was interesting that the elite who so quickly caricature the south come here for a life or death operation. Of course the surgeon could be from anywhere, probably an area where the nest has been fouled so badly that they can't stand to stay there.

That's only because they are inbred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back