Ken Hackathorn--Building the More Perfect Beast

Whew! Thanks KSF. 10 shots in 2.5 seconds would be .25 second splits if you started from the ready, ceratainly doable but I doubt how many hits I would have at 25 yards. GSB, the Bill Drill at seven yards is only 6 shots. This might be a good one for you to practice if you're having trouble getting your second shot off quickly.

Thanks KSF for clearing that up. 10 in 2.5 from the holster seemed kind of "Jerry Miculek" to me!

Thanks twix. What I need to do is invest in a timer. It's almost impossible for me to know how I'm doing without it.

Timer? I hounded my shooting partner for a year that we ought to get a timer(I guess the plan was to go in together). It seemed we could never get it together, until he finally bought one this summer. The second practice after getting it, we were all set up and ready to go and when we turned the timer on, it was dead. I said, well let's just shoot. He said"Without a timer? What's the point? I'lll go to the store and get a battery." Oh, yes, I found a deal on an old used one for myself and a backup. Works.

TFLer Glock-o-matic has now put the photos on the Midwest Training Group website thingy for the class. The photo icon thingy is on the right hand side of the homepage. You have to click on the photo and then Ken Hackathorn as I could not get the *&^%*@ hyperlink thingy to work.

That's the back of my head at the shake hands ceremony pic and that's me on the left end San Fran kneeling with the untactical "Friends of the Library" shirt in the group photo. Glock-o-matic is hiding on the back row behind his beard on the right side in a MTG shirt.

www.midwesttraininggroup.com

Check out Glock-o-matic winning the "Top Shot" award at the MTG 2002 alumni shoot. Way too serious. It looks like he just found out he had to debug a million lines of code!:D

Back