Keltec P15

To be fair, my PF-9 couldn't hit crap on it's best day.

That said, that thing doesn't look particularly small? or is it just how disproportional the slide looks to the grip area?

Inanimate objects don't have good and bad days. People shooting guns do. :D I still think the G23 is one of the best all-around CCW pistols. I can't shoot it well, so I don't have one.

The P15 is not small per se. It is a medium sized pistol.

Some people simply can't shoot Keltecs.
I had 2 pf9s at different times. Both worked functionally operated the same as many others. I bought both new. Both had failures to extract and or stove pipes 1 to 2 times every 50rnds. Kel tek sent me a new extractor and spring for the first one. Did not fix the problem. Sold it. Bought the 2nd one a couple years later, same problems, sold it. Bought a ruger lc9s, no issues. Both pf9s were taken to the range and had 250rnds through them after purchasing to ensure they were broken in. Despite this I could trust neither.

Friend had a p32. Only shot 2 mags out of the gun. Pinched my finger under recoil. Was reliable though.

In short, I won't be trying the p15. It looks like any other keltek gun, and I trust it the same.

What in the heck am I missing about the back of that slide that makes it so ridiculous in form?

From my understanding, the whole rear shell of the slide comes off and gets replaced with optics mounts.

Their claim of being the smallest double stack 9mm is bogus.

I'm looking at where the hand is on the 15 round mag. My P365 with a 15 round mag is smaller.

Might be the thinnest, but you are giving up the P365 height and length to get there. AND get a polymer slide over the main guts? I don't know...

Their claim of being the smallest double stack 9mm is bogus.

I'm looking at where the hand is on the 15 round mag. My P365 with a 15 round mag is smaller.

Might be the thinnest, but you are giving up the P365 height and length to get there. AND get a polymer slide over the main guts? I don't know...
Does your 365 have a four inch barrel? That's what KelTec claimed.

I actually like that Keltec with the aluminum frame. I would like to know how the frame's finish holds up to being in a holster.

Keltec makes some of the ugliest guns in history. If nothing else, their reputation for ugly ducklings is well known. However, their guns work and work well, especially for the price point.

Back