Kangaroo's in Wyoming ?

Looking back on the article, it just makes me laugh at how gullible I was even considering it to be legitimate. They did a heck of a job photo shopping the pics in it. Once you see the snopes article, it all comes together. Probably not the last time I'll be fooled in my lifetime...

Your not the only one to fall for it. I was pretty mad, im glad I did not call fish and game or any thing

Sounds like a lot of irate folks did call. Altho I've fallen for many a April Fool's joke, the idea of a legitimate DNR/F&G releasing/introducing an animal that is a nuisance in it's home country into a new environment already probably pushed to it's limit of holding capacity of native species, made me doubt the article immediately. Especially in today's world of environmental concerns andlimited conservation budgets.

"the idea of a legitimate DNR/F&G releasing/introducing an animal that is a nuisance in it's home country into a new environment already probably pushed to it's limit of holding capacity of native species, made me doubt the article immediately."

I did think it was an April Fools joke right off, but not for the reasons stated above.

Why?

Canadian Timber Wolves!

The government has done EXACTLY that before. (Not Wyoming Game and fish, but the Feds. And Wyo Gov went along with it for years)

Back