Kahr fans

I will be Picking up the P380 today. Besides the benefits that go with the upgraded model over the CW, will be for myself, is that I actually want the combat sights. I have been point shooting for so long that I only use sights in a peripheral sense. On all my EDC guns I have blackened out the rear sights. I find them too distracting for quick shooting.
So when I do add a night sight it will be the front sight only. And that additional cost will be around $38.00. If you want a good night sight, then there is also the TruGlo and Big Dot over the standard P380 sights which some prefer. So in practicality, the Model 3824 represents a huge cost saving price.

Now since the P series has a Lothar Walther (polygonal barrel). I will be headed to the range in the near future to compare and see how much a difference are in the accuracy and ballistics.
And again, since the model on sale now is the same gun but just without the night sights is one heck of a great bargain. About a $250.00 difference in price. If you ever thought of upgrading, or just wanted another Kahr 380 as a spare or one just for range or even a first time buyer then I would jump of the deal.
And they are Terrific Shooters. Feel good in the hand, and so MILD to shoot, great Trigger esp. for EDC and even the standard sights are far above most of the competition. Many of which do not even have a option for a front Night sights. And the build quality is far ahead of many.

And do not forget, it comes with 3 magazines as opposed to just one with the CW model. And at around $30.00 per magazine, this is a benefit in cost as well.

FYI Another purchaser just emailed Kahr and his New P380 on sales at Shoot Straight: Default

I emailed Kahr yesterday an is 1/28/2020

Last edited:
Back