Just wondering, who is posting on rosie's board from TFL

I could not stand to use a board as cluttered and unorginized as that one is, have you ever seen so many multi. posts??

------------------
---snoman---

Okay Rich, I am sorry for calling you fat ;)
Snoman,
Seems like WB could hire some pros over there, like say Spark..... Gee talk about a full time job. That place would be like being a trash man (Garbologist)not a sysop!! On second thought I'd rather see Spark at the Blade Show instead of the Rosie Show :)

------------------

I'd love to work for the Rosie show, it'd give me a chance to collect that $10K bounty!

Anyhow, it seems that we're starting to kick ass and take names thanks to the efforts of DC, Thaddeus (I was wondering who tinkiewinkie was!), John AZ and others who are keeping their heads.

Heck I just challenged one of the more proflific anti's to a debate on the issue, anyone want to be whether or not it happens?

Remember, every battle is important, but use good tactics to win. Profanity doesn't work, neither does prejudice (the lesbian issue really disappoints me, considering that I too am a lesbian :D). Let's fight the good fight!

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com
www.bladeforums.com

Spent three hours there last night. Talk about rude. WOW.

A running discussion about "why do you need an assault weapon" was very engaging.

Several others (besides myself) attempted to explain that there was no such thing as a TEC-9 Assault Rifle. I tried to explain that in certain circumstances, like the LA riots, that an assault weapon may be the only thing standing between you and a mob trying to murder you by burning your business while you are on the roof.

The person that started the thread (Ran_12) finally gave in after my two senternce post:

"I need an assault weapon to prevent a large group of criminals from assaulting me. Can I make it any clearer?"

I have never in my life been attacked as I was during that posting session. There are people who idolize that woman, even though she admits to being brought up in what I call a "Polly Anna" lifestyle. Nothing ever goes wrong in her world. Come home from school and plop down in front of the TV and click on the drivel absorption switch.

A sorry comment on our society. Closed minds following an uninformed idiot.

DblTap

-----------------
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the strength to change the things I can, and the weaponry to make the difference!

DblTap sez:

"I need an assault weapon to prevent a large group of criminals from assaulting me. Can I make it any clearer?"

Sure could. You could've pointed out that the largest group of criminals in the country is in Washington, and that's what the 2nd was really all about.

Then kick back and watch the fur fly.

------------------
How does it become a man to behave toward this American government to-day?
I answer, that he cannot without disgrace be associated with it.
--Thoreau, "Civil Disobedience"

[This message has been edited by Coinneach (edited May 25, 1999).]

I've had numerous run-ins with "Ran_12"...that guy (he says he is a man) would call you an idiot for observing that water is wet. His debate technique is stream of consciousness.
Out of no where he insisted that Tom Selleck was my masturbatory fantasy, complete with a description of batteries and a vibrator!!!! I had at no point even stated anything as to my personal feelings for Selleck in any fashion. In fact, my only reference to Selleck was an episode reference point...i.e Tom Selleck-Rosie episode.
He is consumed with absolute blind hero worship of Rosie....too bad we don't know his real name, as it wouldn't surprise me at all to hear about him on the news. ;)

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

ROTFLMAO
Yep, he may be the best thing going for us

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

I don't know about you guys, but I think that we are kicking ass and taking names there right now.

We've gotten to the point where we're actually turning people onto our side, suprising enough! I think we're doing good.

Spark

------------------
Kevin Jon Schlossberg
SysOp and Administrator for BladeForums.com
www.bladeforums.com

Back