Just put one of these on laway at my local pawn

GaryED50

19527-DEFAULT-l.jpg

Its chambered for 40 S&W
Only $159

Gary

Last edited:
The Hi Point .40's soak up recoil quite well surprisingly. If I needed a cheap pistol for the car or bag, I'd buy one.

Yep its new

I had a hard time choosing between the 9mm or the 380ACP or the 40 S&W version or the 9mm with "YEET CANNON G1" printed on the slide.

Gary

GaryED50 said:
Yep its new

I had a hard time choosing between the 9mm or the 380ACP or the 40 S&W version or the 9mm with "YEET CANNON G1" printed on the slide.

Gary

I think I would have got the Yeet Cannon just for S&G principle.... lol

Golly gee waiting for the range report. $159 dollar gun?
Don't knock it til you've tried it. I don't have a Highpoint, but I am no stranger to the budget end of the spectrum. Some of these guns can really surprise you. In light of that, I AM looking forward to the range report.

Golly gee waiting for the range report. $159 dollar gun?
On a fixed income best I can do. According to all of the experts I spoke to they are nearly 100 percent reliable. they get the job done:) Plus a lifetime warranty!
Gary

Last edited:
Weird thing is

Its not a locking unlocking browning type action its a Blowback design with a fixed barrel and depends on the weight of the slide to aid operation

Gary

Good guns!

I've owned two Hi-points. Both 9mm. First one stove piped a lot and had to go back to factory. After that it ran like a champ. Second one I didn't have long as it was a free-be with a range membership, but it ran well while I had it. They are good guns for the money and life time warranty, you can't hardly go wrong.

Life is good.

Prof Young

Back