Just bought a new Taurus Spectrum

Denis, thanks for the review and feedback. I am a Taurus supporter and own a PT92C which follows me everywhere. Also have a brother that owns 3 different Taurus and I've shot them all to differing degrees of satisfaction.

I do also own two different 380's and doubt I will be adding another. Though I would like to own a Beretta 380.

Good luck with it. My daughter had such horrible luck with her TCP (didn't survive first range visit, then 16 week wait for repair) that we're all reluctant to buy another Taurus. Ever. I hope you have better luck with yours.

The Berettas are nice, but a trifle on the large size.
Just for fun, no problem.
Denis
Not sure what Beretta you are referring to, can't be the Beretta Pico. Love shooting this gun, and for myself, it is a fun gun. Pocket guns are my niche in shooting. Love the challenge they provide. I shoot often, and I would say 90% of my shooting is with a Snubbie or Pocket gun.
I will also say they are much more capable than most folks realize given frequent practice. I know many will disagree, but I find them excellent EDC guns. And for sure, easy to carry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=169&v=TR7H3lbNTBw

Pico, I was not thinking of.
That one has no interest.
I was referring to older Beretta .380s.
My apologies.
Denis

Back