June 11th After Action Report

You guys are so darned cool! I wish I could have been there, but I was out West getting my butt whupped by some Wyoming riflemen. Damn, those boys can SHOOT!

Ya gotta come to WY in July to defend the honor of the East. I proved that I can't do it alone, so I need some back-up!

Seriously, great job to Jamie and all whose hard work made the shoot possible. You guys serve as an inspiration to shooters across the country.

OK next time I am wear a suit, and bring my black gun ;) LOL IF it is AUGUST 20th I am in!!! After Sept 1st forget it, not going to be able to make it. I will have to see if I can still "rapid" fire my SAR1 next time.... I used to be able to make her pur.

MIKE B - Can take K80Geoff in the group pic and enlarge, so everyone can see he has a blade on that M1 he is holding?? Thanks!

You guys serve as an inspiration to shooters across the country.

That's the goal.

Here's a few more.....

Yugos..

A prettier picture of Soda...

MLC doing some long range (he was shooting out to 500yds) shooting...

Attachments

• Soda on an ego trip.jpg
    Soda on an ego trip.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 48
  • One of many Yugos.jpg
    One of many Yugos.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Mr.500yds.jpg
    Mr.500yds.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 48
MIKE B - Can take K80Geoff in the group pic and enlarge, so everyone can see he has a blade on that M1 he is holding?? Thanks!

Sure - no problem.

It's a little lost in the leaves, but here goes.

P6111149-bay.jpg

Just a reminder for those of you not up on current events....

I'm mostly over at www.ambackforum.com (we own and merged with Battlerifles.com) and also run an online store www.amback.com. For all of you that have been coming to the TFL and THR gatherings I invite you all to come over! We have giveaways from time to time and are presently giving away these items http://www.ambackforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=20831

I'm still waiting to hear back from Water and Wings about a possible August gathering.

Stay tuned....

Eric tells me Aug 20 is the next one.

I shall hope to try and make that - hopefully if weather OK I'll bike it, as I believe Eric plans to do. Still won't be sure for a while but - it's on the calendar!

Nothing is solid yet.

Somebody over at W&W seems to be on vacation or something. I haven't gotten confirmation on August 20th yet.

I'll let you all know asap.

If I don't hear back soon It might get bumped to September.

Stay tuned.

Until we get our own website, Jason Schafer of www.jrholsters.com has allowed us to use his website. We may start doing these shoots at various gun clubs in the State or Country. Everybody bookmark this website www.firearms.org and keep an eye on future dates at other gun clubs. If you have any questions/suggestions please email/PM me.

August 20th is locked down for Water and Wings, but the official announcement is coming soon.

Back