Joke 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In retrospect, lighting the match was my big mistake, But I was only trying to retrieve the gerbil," Eric Tomaszewski
told bemused doctors in the Severe Burns Unit of Salt Lake City Hospital.

Tomaszewski, and his homosexual partner Andrew "Kiki: Farnum, had been admitted for emergency treatment after a felching
session had gone seriously wrong. "I pushed a cardboard tube up his rectum and slipped Raggot, our gerbil in, " he
explained. "As usual, Kiki shouted out ‘Armageddon', my cue that he'd had enough. I tried to retrieve Raggot, but he
wouldn't come out again, so I peered into the tube and struck a match, thinking the light might attract him."

At a hushed press conference, a hospital spokesman described what happened next. "The match ignited a pocket of
intestinal gas and a flame shot out the tube, igniting Mr. Tomaszewkis's hair and severely burning his face. It also set
fire to the gerbil's fur and whiskers, which in turn ignited a larger picket of gas further up the intestine, propelling the
rodent out like a cannonball."

Tomaszewski suffered second degree burns and a broken nose from the impact of the gerbil, while Farnum suffered first and
second degree burns to his anus and lower intestinal tract.

All i gotta say is i feel sorry for only the poor gerbil...all though seein a burnin rodent propelled outta someones ass, that might make a great cicus attraction :)

THE PLAN

In the beginning was the Plan.
And then came the Assumptions.
And the Assumptions were without form.
And the Plan was without substance.
And darkness was upon the face of the Workers.
And the Workers spoke among themselves, saying,
"It's a crock of ****, and it stinks."

And the Workers went to their Supervisors and said,
"It's a pail of dung, and we can't live with the smell."

And the Supervisors went to their Managers, saying,
"It's a container of excrement, and it is very strong, such that none may
abide by it."

And the Managers went to their Directors, saying,
"It is a vessel of fertilizer and none may abide by it's strength."

And the Directors spoke among themselves, saying to one another,
"It contains that which aids plant growth, and is very strong."

And the Directors went to the Vice Presidents, saying unto them,
"It promotes growth, and it is very powerful."

And the Vice Presidents went to the President, saying unto him,
"This new plan will actively promote the growth and vigor of the company with
powerful effects".

And the President looked upon the Plan and saw that it was good.

And the Plan became Policy.

And that is how **** happens.

I offer the following, but I will readily confess I will never top the gerbil story. ;)

A businessman on his deathbed called his friend and said, "Bill, I want you to promise me that when I die, you will have my remains cremated."

"And what," his friend asked, "do you want me to do with your ashes?"

The businessman said, "Just put them in an envelope and mail them to the Internal Revenue Service. Write on the envelope, "Now, you have everything."

[This message has been edited by Jeff Thomas (edited May 09, 1999).]

If you were to see Bill Clinton drowning in a river, and had to make the choice between saving him or taking a Pulitzer prize winning photo, what shutter speed would you use?

The CIA was in need of a new assasin. They had narrowed the list to three candidates. Two men and one woman. All had passed every test with flying colors. The final test was to see if they would follow orders without question.
The first man was brought to a door and handed a pistol. "On the other side of this door is your wife, go in there and kill her."
"What! no way!" he yelled.
"Well then, you're not the one for us."

The second man was brought to a door and handed a pistol. "On the other side of this door is your wife, go in there and kill her."
The second man entered the room and returned after a few minutes saying "I just couldn't do it, I can't kill my wife!"
"Sorry, we can't use you."

The woman was brought to a door and handed a pistol. "On the other side of this door is your husband, go in there and kill him.
The woman entered the room. Several shots rang out, a short pause and then the room was filled with loud noise and screaming.
The woman came out, sweating and out of breath she said "You didn't tell me the gun was loaded with blanks! I had to beat the SOB to death with a chair!"

A guy goes into a restaurant and is shown a table. While he is looking at the menu a beautiful blond is shown to the table across from him.

Just as she opens her menu, she sneezes and her glass eye flies out. The man reaches up and catches it.

The blond says, "I'm awful sorry, let me buy you dinner to make up for it." They had dinner and then a few drinks at the bar.

They left the restaurant and went to her apartment where she undressed him and then had great sex all night long. In the morning the man woke up and found the blond already up bringing him breakfast in bed.

"Gee, do you do this for every man you meet?", he asked.

"No, you just happened to catch my eye."

:D :D :D :D

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum

Jim V: A classic ... my ribs hurt from laughing.

Seeing the new Star Wars prequel has just opened, I offer this:

You may be a redneck Jedi if:

* You've heard folks say "may the force be with y'all"
* Two words: Darth Jethro
* Your Jedi robe is camouflage
* You use The Force to get a beer so you don't have to leave the couch
* The bodywork of your x-wing fighter is primer-coloured
* You think Ewok tastes like chicken
* You have your land speeder up on blocks
* You have the Confederate flag painted on your Death Star
* You can't tell Chewbacca from some of your cousins
* You drank Jack Daniels in the cantina
* "Luke, I am your father - and your uncle"

Anyone care to wax lyrical and add some more??

Bruce

Top Ten Sexually Tilted Lines in Star Wars --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Top Ten Sexually Tilted Lines in "Star Wars (A New Hope)"
1. "She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."
2. "Curse my metal body, I wasn't fast enough!"
3. "Look at the size of that thing!" 4. "Sorry about the mess..."
5. "You came in that thing? You're braver than I thought."
6. "Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
7. "You've got something jammed in here real good."
8. "Put that thing away before you get us all killed!"
9. "Luke, at that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?"
10. "Get in there you big furry oaf, I don't care *what* you smell!" --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Top Ten Sexually Tilted Lines in "The Empire Strikes Back"
1. "And I thought they smelled bad...on the *outside*!"
2. "Possible he came in through the south entrance."
3. "I must've hit it pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, huh kid?"
4. "Hurry up, golden-rod..."
5. "That's okay, I'd like to keep it on manual control for a while."
6. "But now we must eat. Come, good food, come..."
7. "Control, control! You must learn control!"
8. "There's an awful lot of moisture in here."
9. "Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?"
10. "I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me!" -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Top Ten Sexually Tilted Lines in "Return of the Jedi"
1. "Rise, my friend."
2. "Open the back door!"
3. "Hey, point that thing somewhere else!"
4. "It's just a dead animal..."
5. "Not bad for a little furball."
6. "How can they be jamming us if they don't know we're coming?"
7. "Come here, I won't hurt you. You want something to eat?"
8. "Keep on that one, I'll take these two"
9. "I want you to take her. I mean it, take her!"
10. "I don't think the Empire had wookies in mind when they designed her, Chewie."
------------------
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

LATE NIGHT WITH LANDO:

I was wondering what happened to Lando right after ROTJ - I don't remember anything of if in the emediate aftermath... What ever it was it couldn't have been good - or Stackpole would have covered it. This is as I currently know, I haven't checked it out - frankly cause that would ruin my train of thought. And as you can tell from my typing, so does corrections (One day I hope to hire a talented editting intern... Please Lord of Wordsmiths - let her look like Salma Hyak). Back to Lando - Here he is, he lost his Bespin operation to the Empire - so signs on as a General to kick the Imps the sweets - he blows up a Death Star with the help of Wedge... gains a little fame there... not enough to buy back Bespin - Who's board of directors ousted him for telling every one to jump ship 15 minutes before all the Imps leave anyways. So what doe she do with his little bag of fame? Gets a Late Night Talk Show - thats what! Think of it - thats what all of our hard luck celebs do - that and starting some activist on some cause we din't give mouses sphincter about yesterday... Why not Lando? At first I was thinking Bobba Fett - but you can't be funny in a helmet. No I don't think he died in the sarlac pit - he got puked back up right after the Sail Barg blew - Why? Cause he never took that armour off! Face it, the boy was funky in there - and not in a good way. And if he DID take off his helmet - no body would know who the heck he was any how. Although a show is not unlikely... I doubt he got many offers for work after getting trounced by a guy freshly thawed out of carbonite. Not to mention his gracefull as Hulk Hogan in Swan Lake header into the side of aformentioned sail barge... He needs a job. Anyways back to Lando. The music plays a little too loud - and out skips Lando - red cape and all. Before I go any further - I like Lando, I think he is a cool charicter - but would make a lousy talk show host. What kind of program would he have? I wouldn't be to classy - the man is a scoundrel. But he is charming enough to pull off just about what ever he wanted. Kinda like Connan O'Brian. Over there on the side is the Band from Tatooine - He wanted Miss Snoodles, but she was a little blown up at the time. So we have established the basic format, and music - since those aliens can only play what? Two songs? Any ways - Lets think guests. He makes a phone call "Hey Buddy!" cheers Lando. "No!" Wedge says. "Hey man you owe me big! I saved your can in that Death Star!, and at the Battle of Tenab... Beside this would be the chance to tell people WHO YOU ARE! Right? I mean every one, and I DO MEAN EVERY ONE... knows LUKE... But you survived BOTH Death Star Missions - Your the best stick in the Galaxy!" Wedge mumbles something under his breath that I can't repeat "Okay... I'll do it." "Great! Uh - hey can you swing by my place before the sho and pick something up?" "Sure Lando, what?" "Ah, well... Me. I lost my space ship again..." "Sabacc?" "Yeah." "Lando..." "I know... I know... It wasn't my fault!" "Eight o'clock?" "No... 1:30 AM" "LANDO!" At The Show, Since Landos has only one guest and Wedge got less than interesting after he went on a rave about the New model star fighters from Incom - and how he could take in the next Death Star With out the Falcon swooping in, and that HE was THE GREATIST that ever WAS and would EVER WILL BE! (Muhamed Ali refrence there for you younger folks - watch A&E some time) So Lando went by the old Late Night Standby of talking to the band... which doesnt really work cause they are half stoned on some alien drug only they know about and are much too talkitive... The Band leader come walking over and wedges in between Lando and ... ahem, Wedge. He starts talking about anything and everything. "Yeah, we, this OTHER time we went cruising out to another galaxy, like far far away, right man... and we like get show down by these shaved monkyee dude an a little town called Rosewell, you know? Ever been there - to earth? Well, you humans all look alike to me... anyways they like lock Xixle up you know! For 40 years in a place called area 51, you know - so we have to hang out until they let him go, right? We get borred so we wil like, go out into the desert and draw something - or do doughnuts in some fields... practice with Xicklets magno disentegrator on some cows..." Lando is looking unsure of this, and the alien just goes on. "Earth is like THE PLACE for picking up chicks, man! No really - you just PICK THEM UP, you know... and they like dont react - the go catatonic and never tell anyone else!" Lando is looking very uncomfortable right about now... "Ah, your saying you kidnapped women?" "No, man! - Guys Too! Hey, I just 'came out' on intergalactic holo TV!" Wedge hangs his head. "So you went to Earth and kidnapped people. Oh, great... This is getting worse all the time." "No, man - I am kidding you know - would never do that!" Lando shakes his head "Your Lying to me - I can tell." "What? Is my nose groing? HA! I don't have a nose! Oh, man... I kill me..." Wedge says "If only... If only..." and gets up and leaves. Lando signals for a commercial break. The show never airs again. Hey, not ALL of Lando's ventures are winners. But at least he garnered enough noteriaty to draw a fat loan! He wasn't seen for a few months - he made a run to Earth for awhile. He came back with a business partnership with MicroSoft and thousands of "Tickle ME ELMO'S". This explains why the systems often need rebooting. "No, Look Han - this 'WIN' will make all your hardware in the Falcon work together - faster and easier!" "Faster huh? Well, maybe..."

------------------
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

You might be a redneck Jedi if... Your Jedi robe is a camouflage color. You have ever used your lightsaber to open a bottle of Jack Daniel's. You think the best use of your lightsaber is picking your teeth. At least one wing of your X-Wing is Bondo colored. There is a blaster rack in the back of your landspeeder. You have bantha horns on the front of your landspeeder. You can easily describe the taste of an Ewok... without using the word "chicken". You can find no grammatical errors in the way Yoda talks. You think that Stormtroopers are just KKK members with really good sheets. A peaceful meditation session is one without gas. You can levitate yourself using a force from within, but not THE force. Your master ever said "My finger you will pull..hmmm?" You have ever had an X-wing up on blocks in your yard. You ever lost a hand during a light-saber fight because you had to spit. The worst part of spending time on Dagobah is the dadgum skeeters. Wookies are offended by your B.O. You have ever used the force to get yourself another beer so you didn't have to wait for a commercial. You have ever used the force in conjunction with fishing or bowling. You have ever used a lightsaber to clean fish or open a non-twist-off bottle of beer. Your father has ever said to you, "Shoot, son come on over t' the dark side...it'll be a hoot." You have ever had your R-2 unit use its self-defense electro-shock thingy to get the bar-b-q grill to light. The moonshine still you built on Endor is hidden so well even the Ewoks can't find it. You have a stuffed womp rat anywhere in your home. You think the symbol for the Rebel Alliance should be the Confederate flag. More than half the droids you own don't function. The number of blasters you own exceeds your I.Q. You wonder why Luke and Leia gave up on getting married. You used a carbon-freezing chamber to mount the Wampa you shot while on vacation on Hoth. Your moonshine is made on a real moon. You don't like wearing a Jedi robe because it prevents access to the dip stored in your back pocket. Sandpeople back down from your mama. You've ever used Jedi mind control to talk your way out of a speeding ticket or DUI. You've ever strangled someone with the force because they laughed at your accent. You built an outhouse over the Sarlaac. You've ever argued with a Jawa over scavenging rights to a broken droid. A Wookie has ever told you that you need to shave. You have ever wrecked a landspeeder while trying to light a cigarette with your lightsaber. You don't think the Ewoks are primitive. You think an AT-AT looks like a giant cow. You don't think Jabba's pig guards have a hygiene problem. The Rancor monster refused to eat you. You consider your lightsaber the ultimate bug zapper. You discover that your greatest enemy is, in fact, your father. And your uncle. And your brother...

JEDI MASTER

------------------
RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE

"Do not be two prowd of 'dis teknologikal teror yoove cunstruckted....
The abilti to destroy the Englush langwage is insig.... innsigg.....aw crap.....not very important cumpared to the power of a 66 'Chevy" ;)

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"

A Texan bought a round of drinks for all in the bar and announced that his wife had just produced a typical Texas baby, weighing a whopping twenty pounds.

"WOW!" was the response from everyone at the bar.

Two weeks later the Texan returned to the bar. The bartender recognized him and asked, "Aren't you the father of the baby that weighed twenty pounds at birth? How much does he weigh now?"

The proud father answered, "10 pounds."

The bartender said, "Why? I know that babies lose some weight after birth, but ten pounds? He did weigh twenty pounds, didn't he? What happened?"

The proud Texas father said, "Just had him circumcised!"

------------------
The needs of the many out way the needs of the few.

During the Cold War, a Soviet KGB man was trying to find ways to demoralize the United States, and came up with a clever plan.

Using cover as a Red Army quartermaster, he ordered for his troops 100,000 condoms from a Texas company. They were to be custom made, 14" long, and 6" in diameter. He waited gleefully for the delivery, knowing the American pigs would fear the Red Army even more after comparing, well...

The day finally arrived, and the KGB man planned an unveiling for his boss and peers, to show them all the fruits of his great plan. He went with dozens of agents and officials to the warehouse, and pulled the tarp off a huge stack of crates, and his jaw, and all the others in the room, dropped.

Each crate was stamped, in large red letters:

MEDIUM

Tech note: Harley Davidsons have an unusual engine, a V-Twin at a 45degree angle that shakes so much newer ones have the entire engine rubber-mounted in the frame. The rest you can probably figure out...

--------------
Does Sturgis Have A Spaceport?

© 1998 Jim March

Captain's log, stardate 123.43.yadayadayada, Picard speaking…we have been ordered to Rigel 5 due to reports of large amounts of disorderly conduct, multiple entertainment facilities damaged and at least 200 unexpected pregnancies. The suspected perpetrators of multiple species came in small warp-capable ships, as they put it "partied hardy" and left for points unknown. We're on course at warp6 to investigate.

(Scene: Enterprise bridge.)

Picard: "Com, raise Rigel 5 please…"

"Rigel 5 here, Governor Fadel here…good to see you, Enterprise".

Picard: "Glad to help, how can we be of assistance?"

"Give me a moment to establish visual, I'm in the field inspecting damage."

(A lousy videolink of Gov. Fadel appears on main view, he's standing in the middle of a completely trashed bar.)

"We've been vandalized!" says Fadel. "They came down like locusts, at least 50,000 ships worth, and just LOOK at this mess!".

Picard: "50,000 ships? How many of them went on shore leave?"

Fadel: "All of 'em. Good thing most had a crew of one!"

Picard: "They're gone now?"

Fadel: "Yes, thank the three-legged deity of Thamos!"

Picard: "How many casualties?"

Fadel: "A few light injuries, most of it's property damage. They do seem to have paid their bar bills."

Worf: "Captain, incoming transmission from Lanyar colony…the same group seems to have entered orbit there…"

Fadel: "GO - we'll clean up here, just GET THOSE SONS OF SCALYANS!"

Captain's log: We'll be at Lanyar in two days…

Captain's log two days later: They left hours before we arrived, they were last seen headed for Sirus. They're moving at warp7, we think we can beat them there and are proceeding at warp9.

Data: "Entering Sirus4 orbit now, captain".

Picard: "This is where most of the beer in the system is, right? So this is where we wait."

Worf: "Sir, not for long. Long-range sensors detecting multiple small warp signatures approaching."

LaForge: "What the…Captain, I've never seen warp signatures like THIS. Data, check this out!"

Data: "Highly efficient, if unstable."

Picard: "Unstable seems a good description of this lot. How long before they hit orbit?"

Data: "Less than 20 minutes, they're moving very fast on impulse."

Picard: "Hailing frequencies, Mr. Worf."

Worf: "Audio response from one, Captain."

Broken audio voice, barely understandable: "Aw man, it's the fuzz! Hey man, we just wanna party!"

Picard: "Who is this?"

Voice: "Ya got Road Captain Wanker on the line".

Picard: "This is Jon Luc Picard, captain of the Federation starship "Enterprise". We've seen Rigel5 and Lanyar…did you "party" there?"

Wanker: "Well ya…"

Picard: "And you left a mess, didn't you?"

Wanker: "Well…ya…but…we paid for damages!"

Picard: "That's not what Governor Fadel said!"

Wanker: "Fadel's a prick! He's just pissed 'cuz his daughter hung out with Skank!"

Picard: "I see. And was this voluntary?"

Wanker: "Bet your @ss it was, man! Skank takes a bath once in a while!"

Picard: "No doubt one of the last great lovers. Where is his daughter now?"

Wanker: "Hehehe - last I saw, she was on the back of his scoot!"

Picard: "Great. Mind if we interview her?"

Wanker: "Sure, man, just meet us at the biggest bar this dump's got, her and Skank'll be along shortly!"

Picard: "Agreed. You can use this planet's entertainment facilities if you promise not to make a mess…I'll have security teams in place, so will the planet."

Wanker: "It's cool, man, peace. See you downstairs!"

(Scene: Enterprise conference room)

Picard: "Data, any info from science scans?"

Data: "Preliminary analysis shows at least 15 sentient races, possibly more, with ships of an enormous variety of designs. They seem to share common drive characteristics but otherwise…we've seen everything from half-cannibalized Federation shuttles to something that looks like it was made out of the stern section of a crashed Romulan Warbird. Many are elaborately decorated, and some seem to have partial coatings with a high Chromium content."

Picard: "Weapons?"

Geordi: "Some. We've seen evidence of smaller warp signatures in some ships, in a powered-down state. We're not certain, but it's possible they're "warp torpedoes". They've got small warp drives of unusual potency, which may make the concept economically feasible."

Deanna Troy: "They don't seem overtly violent, but they're definitely in a hedonistic mood. It may be temporary, or permanent, we just don't know."

Picard: "Prepare an away team. Geordi, Data, Worf, Deanna, you're with me, number one, you have the bridge, Worf, prepare two-man security teams for each major bar - armed with phaser rifles. Dismissed".

(Scene: A dingy but large bar)

Picard: "Well they're certainly enjoying themselves…"

(A large drunk Klingon in old leathers staggers by)

Deanna: "Worf, can you translate that message on the back of his jacket?"

Worf: "Born to be very, very, VERY bad"

Picard: "Charming. What is that all about?" (he points to a pair of tipsy Glaxians holding up a sign that says "Show us your upper appendages").

(Large bald guy in a leather vest walk up)

Wanker: "Hey, dudes, one of you guys Cap'tn Picard?"

Picard: "Speaking…so, where are you people from?"

Wanker "All over, man, brotherhood of the road an all that. We're headin' for a BIG party, totally epic, you know?"

Picard: "I see. So…where's Skank and his lady friend?"

Wanker: "Oh, I saw 'em last out on the patio. Skank's a big ugly guy…hmmm (looks around) that don't help much…look for a tat of a Klingon tooth-dog on his arm, and the babe's FINE!" (he staggers off)

Data: "The patio is over here."

(Scene: five guys each have a lady friend riding on their shoulders, each in a thin white shirt, with the ladies gleefully throwing water balloons at each other's chests. One guy has a tattoo of a tooth-dog on his arm, and his "rider" bears a marked resemblance to Fadel.)

Deanna: "Well, she's not under duress, that's for sure!"

Picard: Data, Geordi, see if you can get more info on their ships, will you?" (they leave) "Let's go back inside and see if we can make sense of this.

(Scene: Data and Geordi are crouched in a small dirty ship with the door open.)

Data: "Geordi, I do not understand this control column. Why would they make it out of chromium-plated steel, almost a meter high, ending in two separate hand controls?"

Geordi: "The seat's even weirder. Forget it, let's check out their warp drive, it's gotta be back here somewhere."

Data: "Here's an access hatch…"

Geordi: "WHAT THE HELL?"

Data: "It's bent at a 45degree angle!" (sounds puzzled)

Geordi: "What kind of nut figured this out? It would…(thinks a bit)…Data, the coils would feed back on each other, power would go way up".

Data: "So would secondary harmonics."

Geordi: "It must shake all over the place!"

Data: "The entire warp core bay is mounted in elastic shock-absorption mounts…I wonder if it helps."

Geordi: "I dunno. Let's get out of here before they find us."

Data: "Agreed."

(Scene: back in the bar)

Picard: "Deanna, see if you can do a deeper probe on one of these people, maybe we can get a clue as to their motives?"

Deanna: "I'll try." (she focuses in on one particularly large ugly unwashed specimen…then she screams and faints. Data and Geordi show up)

Wanker: "Hey dude, looks like you're lady's partied out, man!" (takes huge swig of beer)

Picard: "Geordi, take Deanna to sick bay, the rest of you stay here and help keep a lid on this party. Worf, see if you can make contact with the Klingon elements."

(About an hour goes by, much partying, nothing too crazy.)

Riker's voice over Picard's comm: "Riker to Picard."

Picard: "Picard here."

Riker: "Captain, we have a security situation here."

Picard: "What happened?"

Riker: "Deanna Troy woke up in sick bay and went crazy. She escaped from sick bay, ordered 20 bottles of Rigelian beer from the nearest replicator and started throwing them at a security team. Light injuries reported."

Picard: "Where is she now?"

Riker: "She's locked herself in shuttle bay one."

Picard: "What's she doing?"

Riker: "She appears to be camouflaging shuttle #2, she's painting it to look like it's undergoing combustion!"

Picard: "On my way, beam us straight to the nearest corridor!"
(Scene: corridor outside shuttle bay one.)

Picard: "Worf, can you override the security field?"

Worf: "Yes captain, it'll take about 15 minutes."

Riker: "Too late, she's blown the force field hatch!"

Picard: "Helm, get a tractor beam on her!"

Riker: "Too late, she's on the far side of the orbital platform and accelerating."

Picard: "Put a trace on her."

Voice on comm: "Helm to Picard, we're getting multiple liftoff tracks from the surface. Looks like the party's over here."

Picard: "All bridge crew, report to the bridge, helm, prepare to break orbit."

(Bridge scene)

Picard: "Report"

Data: "They're heading out-system, Deanna's with them although the warp signature of shuttle #2 is altered like the rest."

Picard: "Plot their course."

Data: "They're headed to Earth, sir."

Picard: "Worf, raise Wanker on comm."

Picard: "Where are you people headed, Wanker?"

Wanker: "The greatest party zone in the Galaxy, dude! It's legendary!"

Picard: "Where's that?"

Wanker: "Sturgis, South Dakota, man - the Black Hills Motor Classic!"

Picard: "Data, does Sturgis even have a spaceport?"

Riker: "It will soon!"

Thee end!

A guy walks into a bar carrying a case and with a little man, wearing a tuxedo, about 8" tall sitting on his shoulder. He walks up the the bar, pulls out a stool and sits down. When he does the little man jumps off his shoulder to the bar top, takes a napkin and sits on the napkin.

The bar tender comes up to the customer and asks, "What do you want to drink? And, well, where did you find that little man?"

The guy orders a beer and sets the case on the bar top. He then opens it and takes out a minature grand piano, complete with piano bench. The little man runs over to the piano and starts to play. He plays everything from classical to swing to jazz to rock and roll. I mean the little man COULD play piano. The entire bar crowd is standing watching and listening in awe.

The man said, "Well, it was like this, I captured a Leprechaun who granted me three wishes. He must have been a little deaf because my first wish was for a 8" penis."

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum

Witticisms

Everybody has a photographic memory, some just don't have any film.

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.

On the other hand, you have different fingers.

Change in inevitable, except from a vending machine.

Back up my hard drive? Where is reverse on the damn thing?

When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.

Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.

Those that live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

He's not dead, he's electroencephalographically challenged.

She's always late. Her ancestors came over on the Juneflower.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

I wonder how much deeper the oceans would be without sponges.

He who laughs last, thinks slowest.

Pardon my driving, I'm reloading.

Despite the high cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Honk if you love peace and quiet.

Jim V, those are great. They're going in my permanent joke file. They have the tone of Stephen Wright truisms.

The gerbil story is too much! LOL. Although I've heard (no personal experience) that the actual definition of felching, when properly done as the homosexuals do, is - brace yourself - taking a straw (after anal sex), sticking it in the rectum, and sucking out the semen. As Homer would say, "Dooough!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back