Joe Biden - that would be a blessing

We should consider this a very fortunate event and then make the best possible showing in the polls. Biden may be a poor choice, but the threat of the Obama-Biden ticket is still very serious.

JWT,

Your welcome.

I think this picture sums up what Obama will give us regardless who he picks for vice president.

barac.JPG

Quoted by Bartholomew Roberts:
By the way, where is the contingent of TFL "gun owners" who never seem to talk guns; but have plenty of time to criticize the Republicans, attack McCain, and downplay Obama's gun-grabbing tendencies? Nothing to say on this particular issue?

They're probably too busy figuring out what to say to defend the defensless...

Quoted by Double Naught Spy:
We should consider this a very fortunate event and then make the best possible showing in the polls. Biden may be a poor choice, but the threat of the Obama-Biden ticket is still very serious.

I agree. All McCain has to do is be smart with his VP choice and be more specific on issues come time the debates start. Whether the fence sitters would agree with some of his issues or not, I believe the majority of Americans just want a straight answer on tough issues.

I keep waiting for the Democrats to come out at the convention and admit they were just kidding, they aren't really going to nominate this empty suit for President.

This will make it funnier when that happens.

(They are kidding, aren't they?:eek:)

“What's the most significant -- let me ask it this way: what's the most gut-wrenching decision you've ever had to make and how did you process that, come to that decision?”
I find it interesting that Obama's most gut-wrenching decision of his life revolves around his political career. I would think that even most politicians would consider something in their personal life when asked that question.

The selection of a stupid VP running mate, or the stupid selection of a VP running mate by the opposition does not mean an easy victory for us. This is something Republicans should understand firsthand. The Democrats laughed at the foolish Bush decision to have Quayle as a running mate and then failed to defeat the Bush-Quayle ticket the first time through.

If Bush could win with Quayle, Obama has the potential to win with Biden. It may be a stupid Democrat choice, but if they do win, one with significant negative consequences for gun owners.

Joe Biden

Doesn't Joe Biden ware a wigg, like John Kerry?

No President should require "On The Job Training" like OBAMA will!

You know, all these decades I've been following 2nd Amendment issues has left me ignorant when it comes to alot of politicians.

I have to do some reading up on Biden!! :o

Since we won Heller, I can relax a little bit and learn other stuff!! :D

Oh God, I just got "tingly" thinking about the Heller victory!

If I had any doubts before....

Obama choosing one of the most anti gun politicians as his running mate made it pretty clear.

Vote for anyone you want in November, just remember how the Democrats feel and act towards your rights.

You're right 44 AMP, I still have alot of reading to do on Biden but I know he is about as anti-gun as they get! :mad:

That much I knew already and he is definitely rabidly anti-gun. He may even be worse than Kerry if that's possible.

Biden introduced new legislation for another "assault weapons" ban as part of his Crime Prevention Bill for 2007. I'm pretty positive I could prevent crime in my immediate area (i.e., my house and yard) with an assault weapon. too bad the majority of the U.S., especially our "elected" officials, dont recognize that deterrent.

This is really simple for anyone that has gun rights as an important voting issue.

Obama & Biden are both anti gun. Obama will do not hesitate to appoint any Supreme Court openings with a judge that follows his (Obama's) views...........end of story.

Back