Is it true and what to do if confronted

One reason that a deer will run after having its insides liquified is that it dosent know that it has been shot so it will feel the pain and run from it, not that it helps. As for a person JHP is the way to go short of exploding rounds. Any one know the leagalites on them?

i dont care what you are on a CNS shot will bing you down, i mean it can kill the undead why not the soon to be dead?

If you remember your history, the reason the U S Army switched from the .38 to the .45 during the Spanish American War was because of the Moro tribesmen of the Philippines and they were only hyped up on religion, Islam that is, and after being shot they would, like the Duracell Bunny, keep on going, actually coming at you swinging a machete...the only guaranteed way of putting them down with a .38 was a shot to the head...too small of a target, too hard to hit for most of the soldiers, so shots to the body with larger caliber slug was ordered...since this was before the Geneva Convention Rules of Warfare, they were using the soft lead bullet.

they were only hyped up on religion
They were also often heavily wrapped and essentially "pre-tourniqueted" to prevent blood loss.
since this was before the Geneva Convention Rules of Warfare, they were using the soft lead bullet.
The Geneva Convention did not deal with expanding ammo, that was the Hague Convention.
the U S Army switched from the .38 to the .45 during the Spanish American War
Yes, the switch was from the .38 Colt, a cartridge somewhat less powerful than the .38 Special to the .45 Colt revolver cartridge.

My error, I should have remembered that, happens more often after you hit 50, but it still pre-dates Laws and Customs of War on Land (Hague); October 18, 1907.
I was trying to emphasize the fact of the expansion of the cartridge was lame due to being under powered not because it was "full metal jacket" (to keep with the movie theme of the original poster).

Back