Is it manly to carry a Lady Smith?

I think its ok to us a Ladysmith IF you make sure you put boy bullets inside her.... (course you can't call her a lady no more)

LADYSMITH:

629.jpg

Although the 3913LS and 65LS are also very, very swoopy guns. :D

I'm secure enough in my manhood, to say that I would hold that in my hand any day of the week!! (I'm talking about the gun) :D

My next door neighbor has a Model 60 Lady Smith and one of my Detectives carrys a Model 3913 Lady Smith and he always qualifies in the top 25 percent of the Dept with his girls gun.

7th

Gun Tests had a few good points in their review of the Ladysmith.

They said that Ladysmith essentially could be interpreted as meaning "Ladykiller" aka 'ladies man'.

They also commented that if Smith repackaged it and called it the "GT Special" they'd sell a million of them.

They also gave it an excellent review.

NO! A manly weapon is a 629 .44 Magnum! But they are hard to conceal. So yes I would carry a Lady Smith, mainly because it a good weapon. Besides no one is going to see it concealed.........except a BG who will see the business end just prior to his demise........he won't say anything.
later
DA
:D

Names are marketing ploys. That didn't discourage me from buying a Ladysmith (with the fancy case & wood grips). Now, when they start coloring the guns pink, lavender, fire engine red, I'd think again about buying it.

FWIW, I went and bought me a Winchester Lady Defender with little or no hesitation. (This is the 20 ga. version of the Model 1300 Defender.) Of course, "Lady Defender" doesn't appear anywhere on the gun--only on the tag.

Back