Insurance for NFA items?

From what I remember when I posted this same thing on the AR15 forum about a year ago I got quoted around $120 for 15k insurance. I didn't find this to be too bad. I think most of it for me was peace of mind knowing IF everything got stole, etc I would be covered. Sometimes peace of mind is worth a few bucks. I mean.. half of us spent $120 since Monday on something less important I'm sure. If you want a "get insurance" crowd point of view post on ar15 forum. I ended up not getting it though

Last edited:
Just put $20 / week in a bank account... and leave it alone. The funny thing is, people will give money to a 3rd party and expect payment for loss, but putting it back in their own name, they soon forget why they started and ear-mark it for something else.

$1040 / year adds up fast and you'll soon have a nice little account that will replace your firearms should they be stolen. Just remember what that money is for and why you put it there instead of in the hands of some insurance company.

lol how is that relevant to $100 a year for like 15k in insurance? Possibly even 20k in insurance... Whoa in 20 years ill have $2000, impressive :confused:

Back