IN or OH; Recommendations

Which state is better form a Gun Law viewpoint?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spend $26 and get a Pennsylvania non-resident permit and you pick up PA, ND, GA, MS, LA, TX for a total of 32 states in which you can legally carry. The only states that Florida adds that PA doesn't is NV and AL. Hardly worth the additional $90+.

This is getting harder and harder to do. Denny Nau in Centre County is issuing OOS licenses but almost no other Sheriffs are. I went through a list of Sheriffs at pafoa.org that supposedly issue OOS licenses and checked it against the Sheriff's websites and almost none still do.

HKuser, I appreciate your take on this. I repeated what our instructor said, but I sure can't argue with what you said.

On one hand, $117 is horribly steep for the non-resident permit (compared to others) and it's hard not to think that revenue is part of the equation. Of course... when speaking of government, revenue is usually part of any equation.

I know that Hawaii quite some time ago banned any/every rental car company from visibly marking any rental car as such because tourists were getting hit at an astronomical rate. And yup, tourism in places like Florida and Hawaii trumps everything else.

Hai guies i am working in UK othorised company. In that we are all fully cooperated the office staff. Especially in the work we would like to interested to do work.

=========================================

clinton

Indiana Drug Addiction

Back