In Defense of....(a rant)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, this is what started all this off...

Seems like he got his knickers in a knot that EVERYONE didn't AGREE with him....
From Shooters 07 Nov
48783: *** The Glock ***
GLOCKMANIA
HS, Stop posting this crap! Not only do you flood "Thefiringline.com" with this BS, but now here. We ALL now how you feel about Glocks. Enough already!!!
Then.....
HOTSHOT 2000
48784: *** The Glock ***
GM, I'm taken aside by your crap comment & the BS one as well. Even 9x19's got a sense of humour that you seem to sadly lack. This will be my ONLY reply as I've got better things to do.... For anyone that would like to view the reactions to both Bank & myself, go to http://www.thefiringline.com:8080/forums/showthread.php?threadid=33042
Then....
Trapbreak
48789: *** The Glock ***
Glockmania, The guy goes to the trouble of posting in rhyme and you call it crap. Enough already yourself. If you don't like verse, fine, but don't tell people not to post. There was no obsenity in what he wrote, he was attacking nobody, and I found it quite amusing, so back off on the cencorship. This is a free expression of ideas. Nobody ask you to agree
Then....
9x19
48803: *** The Glock ***
Sense of Humor?! Me?! HS you scurulous old crock biter! How dare you compliment me! :) I liked that one better than Ol' Slab Sides for sure... Same as I like the Glock better. :) Keep 'em coming ol' ozman... Where's X-T when you need him?
Mykal
48807: *** The Glock ***
HS: This is what I like to see, a sense of humor and someone willing to be lighthearted. That certainly isn't "crap" in my book. Nice work, HS! --Mykal
GLOCKMANIA
48817: *** The Glock ***
HS, You have better things to do? Well thats a first! You must lead an interesting life being on the internet every second of the day. All I see you post is: "Come to my Para board, I have 5 regulars on my miserably failed board that can help you much better than the 2881 users on 'the firing line'"Give me break! Also, I didn't know poetry was "on topic" in a Handgun board. You seem to enjoy dishing out flames to me on other boards, but when it comes back to you, you get your panties in a bunch. Can you say H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E...Im done here
After that I didn't waste my time with the JERK until NOW.
When this post appeared on TFL on the 11th
Jorge:
"Bob.S,
I'd stay away from the Para1911 fan club board like the plague! It's been up for years and only about 5 people post there, If you catch my drift."

And this post appeared on Gunspot on the 11th
JI:
"Andrew,
Contrary to what a certain person may tell you, stay here or go to Thefiringline.com for advice. Would you rather trust all the members here or 4 people on the Prar1911 Fan board? I think your new purchase was a good one. Have fun buddy.

Seems like Glockmania/Jorge/JI DOESN'T like people NOT WANTING to fight with him, so he goes about making trouble as best as he can. :(
So if the SAME person didn't write ALL THREE it must be the ONE in 5,000,000 COINCIDENCE of a lifetime !
<TOP GUN cough>... BULLSH!T ;)
Then there's Jorges last post on this...

This is here,"Can you say H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E."

HYPOCRASY - Now there's a LAUGH !
He just PROVED that I was CORRECT all along with my sleuthing, that ALL 3 dimwits are the SAME PHYSCOTIC MULTIPLE PERSONALITY !
That's it, I've proved my point. :)
Glockmania = Jorge = JI (albeit in a long winded way) :)
And from him...
"You know this, but once again choose to conveniently ignore the latter and post something that is trying to ruin my name."
------
HA !
------
That's why I posted my "rant" in the 1st place because HE was doing his best to do just that !

Oh well...
One for the "good" guy & back to having FUN with the other DECENT people on the Net.
Oh & as a last remark, I get on the Net at around 8:30PM every night & dont spend every waking hour waiting to make "googly eyes" at HIM !...LOL :D & I posted my rant on the THREE sites concernerned, NOT all over the Net !
Geez, were some people hit with a stupid stick when the're born or does it come naturally ? (shrug)

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/
E-mail hotshot_2000@hotmail.com
Alternate E-mail
HS2000@ausi.com

[This message has been edited by HS (edited November 19, 1999).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back