I'm thinking about getting a new rifle.

Thats funny you have a scope you want to buy a rifle for . :)

I bought an AR 15 for a set of AR rings I accidentally bought online . There is no sense in having them just sitting around . ;)

:confused: Now I need a scope , so I took the scope off my 308 American rifle .

:eek: Oh NO ! Then I had to get a new scope for my 308 , I was so disappointed :D

Yes I loved eating top Ramen for a month :(

Last edited:
Allaroundhunter
I had a .308 a couple years ago and have been thinking about getting another one so that might be the solution.

Metal god
It is a solution to a problem that doesn't exist but its a good excuse to get a new rifle.

You should get together with... I don't know... a cousin or something... and learn to reload so you can stop being satisfied with all these mediocre factory offerings and get something cool.:D

You are correct about the .270 wsm being expensive to feed, it costs $36 a box for cheap ammo.

Look at something in a 280 Rem.

Not much better: $32 bucks/20.

Something common would be cheaper- .308, .270 WIN, 30-06.....

If you want to go Peetza's route and get something "different", you really have to handload to avoid the buck and a half+ for every trigger pull.

I think I am going to learn how to reload

It's not rocket science. Just a simple process. Take it a step at a time, don't get in a hurry and pay attention to what you are doing. You will learn quite a bit in the process. You won't save any money- you'll just shoot more.

Back