I'm being dragged back in!!

Nothing of interest here.

-Hand deburred? not really a value as much as a thing that happens to it?
-50% over pressure safe rumor? Haven't heard of Underwood sending any 586/686s or GP100s to their grave. A case fails, a revolver fails.
-That pronounced top strap looks odd to me, but I'm clearly the only person noticing as visually distracting.
-Any product (garden hose, kid's bike, knife grip) that displays the fitment of this rubber grip ...we'd call the item garbage? What am I missing?
-I would think the etching shouldn't look so different between areas?

$3K gets you a lot from any other option.

(weird that the strongest revolver doesn't have 3 point lock up like the GP100 is claimed to fame :) )

Again...I agree that anybody can pay or buy whatever he or she want to...but I don't see where in that revolvers is placed its value.

I recently acquired an MR73.

I am pleased with it. I have not read a single negative comment from anyone who owns one. I have read a significant number of comments from folks not owning one questioning the quality & value of the Manurhin.

Mine did not come with the rubber Trausch grips. So I can not comment on them. You will see the Nill grips mine came equipped with in the below picture.

The price of high quality revolvers, including S&W and Colts, have gone up significantly over the last few years. Try to buy any of them in excellent condition for under a couple of thousand or more these days. I have an unfired Model 29 (no dash) with Coke stocks, presentation box with tools which would likely sell for over 3 grand. Then there are several Triple Locks in my accumulation. I will not go any further. I consider my recent acquired MR73 the best in my accumulation of revolvers.

My understanding is Champuis Armes only produces 400 MR73's each year. I suspect Beretta may end up having difficulty keeping up with the orders they receive. We shall see.

Attachments

• 100_5034.jpg
    100_5034.jpg
    961.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 100_5024.jpg
    100_5024.jpg
    747.4 KB · Views: 22
Back