I'm Australian-How Many Other Foreigners Here

Well ifun you're white livin in Africa, does that make you an African-African? Black living there would be same, too, no?

I am from that Country where DC Mentioned, but I speak like Americans & Spanish as I am influenced by these two former conquerors of my country.

1. Thank you very much.
2. Muchos Gracias.
3. Salamat po.
4. Diyos ti Agngina.

From the above 4 speaks of myself.

This only shows TFL is blended with Asians, Westerners, and Europeans knowledge & experience. Thus TFL is compared to UN comprising every Nation representative.

[This message has been edited by stdalire (edited December 18, 1999).]

I live in the land of "Sachertorte", Lippizaner stallions, Mozart, Strauss and Schubert- but I am really glad that our more recent export goods ( from Schwarzenegger to Glock & Steyr guns ) are as popular, at least in certain circles... ;)
Would be a great little country here if only our gun laws were as good as in most states of the US. :(

M-a-a-a-a-t-e!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the club! Me and HS and RA was gettin' pretty bloody tired keepin' these Septics and To-and-froms and Snap-frozen Yanks in line!!!!! ;)

I'm a Sandgroper meself. Incidentally, the "Blue Heeler" does refer to the dog, doesn't it -- and not the nickname for a walloper?

Bruce, I just sussed out Blue Heelers stats & he is indeed a Walloper !
Er.... Copper for the Septics ;)
Oops too much confusion eh guys ?...LOL
He's an Law Enforcement Oficer. :)

------------------
"The Gun from Down Under !"
http://www.para1911fanclub.w3.to/
E-mail hotshot_2000@hotmail.com
Alternate E-mail
HS2000@ausi.com

A Hippie LEO ?
That would then make you Serpico ? ;)LOL
It's funny that you being an LEO as you are only about the 6th Aussie I've found posting on the Net so far....
So many shooters in Aus. & can you believe that finally we find a new one & he is a Police Officer !
Good on you for finding the time to be able to chat guns here with us. :)
Do you regulary shoot/compete at all ?
Too many LEO's & Security Guards find that their side arm is just another piece of equipment that they have to carry....
I like the idea of an Officer that's interested in guns ! :)
Oh and btw, I'm in Brisbane, you would be in ?
It would be neat to arrange a Shoot !

------------------
Alternate E-mail
HS2000@ausi.com

[This message has been edited by HS (edited December 19, 1999).]

There are a few brits around - and don't mention the cricket.

------------------
"Quemadmoeum gladius neminem occidit, occidentis telum est."
("A sword is never a killer, it's a tool in the killer's hands.") -
Lucius Annaeus Seneca "the Younger" (ca. 4 BC-65 AD).

HS--I do shoot regularly since some years ago
when I was involved in weapons testing.
BTW my kids told me not to mention the job
and I've changed my profile accordingly.
I do shoot a regular postal competition with
a group of other shooters including,several cops from NZ to USA.If you like you could
take a look at www.teleport.com/~ralfonso/
PP Ahome.htm
Let me know if you are interested.

BH: Mate, it doesn't really matter if you're a copper, a transvestite road sweeper or even a (shudder) politician.

If you're interested in guns and want to talk about them, you're welcome here! And I for one wouldn't have changed my profile -- being a copper's not something to hide! Blimey, I've even got one in my family ;)!!!

(PS: I lied about the politician ;))

B

Bluey, the Postal Shoot Page opened fine but the links for EVERYTHING in it don't seem to work ! :(
Where in Aus do you buy B9 targets from ?
And I don't have anything against Police Officers - I know they do a job that most of us could never handle or uderstand the complexities of.
I think you should pu it back in your Profile & be proud of your proffession. :)
There are MANY American LEO's posting here & I think they would agrree !

------------------
Alternate E-mail
HS2000@ausi.com

Back