If You only had 1 pistol and 1 revolver to keep what would they be?

Funnily enough I only have two handguns!

My go-to handgun: S&W 686 4" pre-zit with hogue grips & meprolight sights.

My fighting handgun: west german Sig 220 with a few 10rd mags full of hot handloads.

I've always been a wheelgun guy by default & would choose any quality .357 if I could only have one. I finally came across the Sig & fell in love with it. First auto that fits my hand & I can hit with.

CZ 75B and Ruger SP101. Love steel firearms over polymer, but I don't carry as of yet. If I started to carry and found the 101 too heavy I would have to trade out the CZ for a small, light semi.

Either the LC9 and .45 Colt Redhawk or,
the S&W 36 and the Sig 226.

But that's only if one had to be an auto. If I didn't have to choose an auto I'd probably keep the two revolvers listed above.

if things got so bad that I could obly have two guns one revolver and one pistol

For a revolver would be my FA 83 454 casull. I can hunt with it if I need to put food on the table and I can down load 45 colts for self defense rounds.

For a pistol My EAA witness 10MM also can hunt with it and use for self defense.

35 years after my first 2 handgun purchases, my choices would be the same. A 1911 chambered in 45 acp, along with my Colt Python, 38/357.

4" S&W L-frame .357 (586) and a Glock 17 or 19 9mm. Done.

The really hard decision is picking which one to take to the range each time. :eek:

Back