if you had to..

1. Beretta 92fs
2. Beretta 92fs
3. Beretta 92fs and maybe Mini14
4. Beretta 92fs and it really depends for hunting, I have a FAL that could handle big critters, or AR for everything else.
I could keep a 12ga for woods and hunting.

Push comes to shove, I'd keep the .223 stuff since I'm sitting on a mountain of ammunition.

1. home defense- .45 ACP, 12-gauge
2. conceal carry - .380 ACP
3. woods carry - .45 ACP, 12-gauge
4. hunting - .50 blackpowder
what calibers and guns in those calibers would you keep absolutely? All
and what calibers/guns would you give up? None.

1. .357/.38
2. .357/.38
3. .357/.22 depending on what woods
4. .44 mag.

Now, if you consider long guns .4 becomes a 12 ga. shotgun.

There's really no way to get buy with only 4, can't be done.

Well I don't hunt, but my actuals are:

Home Defense: Glock 19 with light
Carry: Ruger LC9
Woods: Ruger SR 1911.

M1911A1

I would keep my M1911A1 for all purpose defense use and side arm

for hunting large game I would keep my Mosin Nagant M44 also for protection against Grizzley bears.

also a Benelli 12 gauge trap gun for hunting small game / bird gun

I am amazed how many guy's would keep three different guns around for home defense, concealed carry and woods carry! Wow! Then one more for hunting. The idea escapes me. A handgun cartridge in the right gun will work for home defense, concealed carry and woods carry, if ya really need a woods carry gun! I think a couple listed a shotgun for home defense, a handgun for concealed carry and a different handgun for woods carry! What does woods carry mean anyway? There seem's to be a trend here that most people think you can't have enough defense weapon's and give the hunting side little though. Doesn't appear to be to many bird hunters here either.

Wait, I get it. You get four, your wife get four, your son get's four, your daughter get's got and you keep another four around for when the mother in law visits.

Back