If money is not an issue, which revolver would you buy?

That's why it nice there are so many choices out there. The Smith & Wesson Performance Center 627 TRR8 wouldn't interest me even if free but a nice Colt 32 Police CTG in blue with the 2½" barrel would; however money will always be an issue.

Honestly I can't think of any expensive firearms I want; certainly none that would do more than stretch my retiree budget a little.

Well--I've got revolvers for everything I want a revolver for---so if someone else is footing the bill I want a Webley-Fosbery in 38ACP.

If we're talking a new model then a Manurhin MR-73. If we're talking an old model, S&W Model 29 (-2 or older), S&W Model 58, S&W Registered Magnum, S&W Triple Lock Target, Colt New Service Shooting Master .357 Magnum, Webley WG Army Model, S&W New Model No. 3 Frontier, Webley Bulldog .442 Webley, and Merwin & Hulbert Pocket Army 3rd Model

Colt Anaconda 6 inch stainless, extra shinny.

Saw one a the gun shop and it was calling my name. But, I don't have any of the things to reload this caliber. And on top of that Dillon still is out 44 mag dies that I insist on.

It's the $300 in reloading hardware that is keeping me away from this beauty.

On the other hand, both my wife and I are very interested in the Dan Wesson dwx. Already have all the things necessary to reload for the 9mm and 40, and we want one in 40s&w.

I'm looking forward to the dwx joining our target shooting, but I'm too much of a tightwad to make the move.

Smith & Wesson Model 629-8 Performance Center with an 8-⅜" Fluted Barrel.

I nearly bought one a few years ago, but they sold out and have since gone out of production.

I'd ask S&W to make a Plus variant and in 4" of 686 Competition. Eye of the beholder, but a lot going for it I think, just not for me in the current 6" and 6 round set up.

Originally posted by 44 AMP
Webley-Fosbery in 45ACP.

Did Webley make them in .45 ACP? I know they were made in .38 ACP and .455 Webley, but I've never heard of an unmodified one in .45 ACP (though if they were made in .38 ACP I suppose it's possible).

Did Webley make them in .45 ACP?

I don't know if they actually made any in .45acp, but if money were not an issue, I'd have one made, today. :D

perfect truck gun for my Rolls Royce pick up truck....:rolleyes:

or maybe just keep it on the mantle next to that Maltese Falcon statue....;)

Back