IDPA and a full dust cover

Handy, thanks for trying! I disagree on the fact that the 75 and the 97 are different guns but until the weight factor comes into play at the end of January '06, the gun can be shot SSP and therefore ESP or CDP by virtue of the DA.

My club will probably allow me to shoot it anyway but it would have been nice to know I was legal all the way. I really like the gun and it works better for me then my STI (which wasn't legal either - no barrel bushing).

Were they able to give you an answer about how far back the dust cover must go before being legal?

Sounds like any "extension" of the dust cover is forbidden. You'd have to ask them how to calculate that based on the CZ-75.

I do note in the parts diagram that the there is enough material on the bottom of the slide to crop you dust cover, should you wish.

Yes but only about 1/2 inch before it hits the serial number.. I have while before I need to decide. I'm still legal until January 25th. when the weight restriction becomes "law".

There's aways IPSC Limited 10, and the new one - IDSA.

Bob the cover

I brought that up at the last match - it would be a modification of the frame and not allowed...so I'm legal only until January 25th or unless the rules change - AGAIN).

Back