I was just talked out of buying a suppressor.....!!

im inclined to think that the field agents for the FBI and the ATF have alot better knowledge of what guns criminals use the overzealous hyperinsecure leftist anti gun politicians who probably have never even fired a gun or handled one. i know one FBI Agent and he thinks that the Assualt rifle bans are useless because the criminals dont get guns at gun stores, they get them from illegal arms dealers.

The AWB is useless because there are already hundreds of thousands of pre-ban assault rifles and magazines available for sale. All it does is raise the value of the weapons we already have.

So basically the average law abiding citizen can own and shoot a fully automatic weapon and not be subjected to criminal prosecution simply by completing a few forms and paying some sort of tax stamp? How much to legally switch over my current AR to full auto... parts and tax stamp?

Roach

Well before 1986 that was true... They stopped allowing the tax to be paid on new guns, so you have to buy a pre-86 gun and thats like $16,000 and then the $200 on top of that.

Roach that is correct. To convert your new gun you need a Registered Drop in Auto Sear (RDIAS). That will run you about $10,000 currently. The price fluctuates depending on the market. Oh, and you need to live in a friendly state.

Back