I need to coat my HK P7. What should I use? NP3?

I'll agree that the Robar products are simply outstanding. I had a Colt Officer's ACP finished in Roguard for the exterior surfaces and NP3 on all the internals. The pistol is carried regularly (amost every day) I've seen no evidence of holster wear or corrosion of any type, that's pretty admirable as in the summer months I sweat all over the gun. As I recall for Robar to finish the entire weapon was right at $200. I've also heard good things about Walter Birdsong's Black-T. I have a couple of Benchmade knives with the Black-T coating and it's heald up remarkably well considering the abuse I given them. Mark/FL

For the sake of clarity, I just spoke with Tigold corporate, and, unfortunately, due to the overwhelming workload of their main business(tool plating), they can only do large LE or manufacturing contracts right now.

They do not have a specific date when they can accept individual jobs. There is another major player in this business, and I will try to find particulars on what they do and how much it costs, if anyone is interested.

Back