I hope this place is not 'murican-only...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of a weird way to start a thread by telling your audience you presume they’ll mistreat you because of where they are from. Just come here and discuss. It’s a forum. If legal factors start applying in the topic just point out your location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, so american kids are a little more dumb and want what they think is respect, also someone thinks it has to do with religion (fun fact, the 'majority of poland is catholic' is a think just on paper, most people i know are moving away from religion, me included). Anyway i think there's nothing else to talk about in this thread soooo... um, lock/delete/whatever? How do i delete ._.

Drae, welcome to TFL! And you've certainly had quite the welcome... :eek:

Drae said:
Anyway i think there's nothing else to talk about in this thread soooo... um, lock/delete/whatever? How do i delete ._.

You can't delete it, but I can definitely close it, and I agree -- at this point that's the best course of action with this one.

I'm looking forward to your contributions to other threads, though -- we can definitely use more women, and also more Poles, around here. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back