I have seen Heaven, and it is good.

Heaven

What is the small rifle with what looks like gold or brass plating? Wasn't there a Stoner 180 that looked something like that?

Casp A

Thanks for the nice pix. They are impressive weapons. Who is Kobun? Can any of those guns be purchased in this country? I would like one of each please.:cool:

I think Kobun lives in Norway. He hasn't posted for a long time, but i think he still lurks every once in a while.

#1 No, the Neostead isn't imported to the US. Reread my post further up for more info.
#2 I vaguely recall Springfield making a civie legal version of the M6 a while back. I don't know about the bolt gun.
#3 Not unless you can find one that's already registered as a transferable NFA weapon, and it'll cost you more than your soul is worth.
#4 The Robinson Arms M96 Expeditionary Rifle is basically a semiauto copy of the Stoner M63. They don't have a beltfeed mechanism for it yet (the're working on it I guess) and, unlike the original M63, it takes a standard AR-15 magazine rather than a proprietary one.

M6 was indeed re-made by Springfield - albeit in a legal length (original has something like 12" barrel). They stopped making them a few years ago. Available in .22 Hornet over .410 or .22LR over .410. Single shot each barrel.

Most of the other stuff is available (not the Neostead) - but with varying degrees of cost. Ranging anywhere from 'no new car this year' to 'firstborn and part of soul.'

And as with everything - its only if you can find someone willing to sell it.

Back