I have a land problem :(

Hi NoSecondBest I sent a message I hope you got it

Nathan, I didn't get the message. To send someone a PM (private message) click on their user name in the post and it'll give you some choices of what you can do. One of them is "send a private message to this person". Give it another try.

Nathan: I have dyslexia. When I first got on the internet my poor spelling was very embarrassing to me.

Luckily many browsers, such as Firefox, have spell checks for internet posts. It has saved me a lot of grief and my spelling has improved.

Deer have no problem going in to pastures with cattle. My concern would be shooting at deer when cattle might be in the way...unless you really like beef.

I am not inbarest at all it is what it is man :) spell check really don't work for me because my problems go well past just being dislex that and most of the time I use my phone for the net so fat fingers and small key bords don't work well to gether lol :D yes my phone has adiocrect but we'll hmmmm we have all seen what that works like lol

The small keyboard can be cured with one of these. Though not the small screen.

http://www.walmart.com/msharbor/sea...l0=e&wl1=g&wl2=t&wl3=25775961387&wl4=&veh=sem

I have one that works on both my I Phone and my Galaxy Tab (android). I'm not sure if this is the exact one i have, but I bet it would help.

I'm with the others, the deer won't mind the cattle. You just have to be very aware of the cattle's location. Same where I hunt. Though here in the desert the cattle are farther apart the in a typical wooded/pasture type ranch.

(irrelevant bickering aside...:D....)

Were I Nathan, I'd check-6 with the land owner to ensure he/she is still OK w/ hunting over land now leased for grazing to another.
...and I'd Check-6 w/ the grazing leasee to be a good neighbor/make sure he/she stays on good terms.

BTW: Mistakenly shooting cow -- even if paid for after the fact -- is not a suggested practice. ;)

I don't know if its legal in your State to bait? But the best way to move deer to another/safer shooting location. Bait'em with whole corn (starting) a month or two before Deer Season Opening.

Fence? thats how I decide where I'm going to put my stand in the fall I look for the deer hair stuck in the top strand of the 4' barbwire fence that surrounds the property to see what trails are being used :D

Livestock? I shot last years opening day doe standing not 30 yards away from the Mule :)

Other than a talk,\ and keeping "good relation" with the neighbors, I think your good to go.

Back