I get to buy a new gun! what should I get?

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days, here's what happened:

I went to a LGS and found a gen 4 glock 34, with everything and in perfect condition... Like immaculate. I honestly didn't believe that it was used even after detail stripping the gun(guys at the shop were great and let me take it all the way down). So I walked out with a practically brand new g34 for $450. So I went over my budget a little and ended up with 2 of the same guns... But I'm so glad I did! Shooting them side by side I shot the new g34 much better, and I've already even sold the old one! I got $400 for the old one + I got a North American arms .22 revolver. Now I'm back to square one with $50 out of pocket with a glock 34 that I'm ecstatic about(+came with extra mags) and a micro 22 pistol for fun:).

I've decided to keep my wife happy and not try and get another gun just quite yet... all the trades and buying/selling kinda drove her crazy... But don't the road a little in thinking I will get a shield and probably a .22 upper for my g19. I had a ruger 22/45 target and didn't enjoy shooting it near as much as other 22s I've shot. So I think a .22 upper might serve me better in the long run more trigger time on a gun I commonly carry:)

Thanks for the input guys!

From what i see, the LCP would be used a lot right now.They are great EDC's when larger,more powerful guns are left at home.Lots of practice will show excellent;dependability,accuracy,and many options for safe,concealed carry. :D

do you want a nice little carry gun?
Glock 43 (will be pushing 400)
or i own a ruger LCP that I love. I saw them BRAND NEW at a gun show for 239 :eek: :eek:

do you want something just to sling a bunch of lead for super cheap? get a .22 and theres TONS of options for <$400. I own a Beretta U22 Neos with a 6" barrel for around $275 and it drives tacks and I could shoot it all day for $25. You could also get a Ruger MkIII, or find an old (or maybe new) 22 revolver. I would highly suggest the revolver, given the ammo flexibility. I bought 2000 rds of aguila gunpowderless (just primer) .22 LR ammo for like $40 and I shoot that crap in our urban back yard. Now is that legal? pretty sure no. but theyre so quiet its actually hilarious, and considering only about 1/9 bullets penetrate an empty 2 liter at ~30 yds i wouldnt exactly call it dangerous either.

Also if you arent determined it has to be a handgun, i just bought a Ruget 10/22 and i didnt know what I was missing! you could get the base model, an optic and maybe even a new stock for under 400

Back