I found where all the ammo is going . . .

Prof Young

Was watching video to learn how to clean my AR 15 and found where all the ammo is going.

Check out background in pic below.

Life is good
Prof Young

Attachments

• Screen Shot.png
    Screen Shot.png
    894.9 KB · Views: 533
Uhm, you guys are really showing your ignorance. He is one of the most successful and well know firearms person around. Google his name and get educated.

He is the national spokesman for Smith & Wesson and holds many shooting records. Probably the most famous shooter since Annie Oakley.
He's earned the right to be as messy as he wants.

Last edited:
All these years and he hasn't organized those shelves one bit...

As was mentioned previous, what you see was probably just left over from one days shooting. The guy is a pro.

Ummm we were all being a bit sarcastic. I think most of us are well aware of ole’ Jerry.
“Here we go!” :)

Haha, see you *can* be messy, and still be very successful. Always loved his attitude, no macho stuff, just a well pleasant guy doing his best.

Uhm, you guys are really showing your ignorance. He is one of the most successful and well know firearms person around. Google his name and get educated.

He is the national spokesman for Smith & Wesson and holds many shooting records. Probably the most famous shooter since Annie Oakley.
Wow, I would delete that if I was you . That was just bad . You are among adults here.

Haha, see you *can* be messy, and still be very successful. Always loved his attitude, no macho stuff, just a well pleasant guy doing his best.

Jerry is a shooter’s shooter. You can tell he enjoys everything about guns. Shoots everything well and often. Instructs. First to import and popularize HiTek coatings. Prolific YouTuber. Compeititor. Manufacturer’s star shooter. Shoots a .500 mag like it is a .38 Special. Rifle, pistol. And always talks like a friend shooting the breeze with you in the backyard.

Jerry is a shooter’s shooter. You can tell he enjoys everything about guns. Shoots everything well and often..

ABSOLUTELY. He is just plain and simple a good old shooter. It’s not about “training” or being “tactical” or “preparing”. He is just a dude who thoroughly enjoys his hobby and just happens to have a massive natural talent for it. Jerry is a bit like me in that he gets a smile from ANYTHING with a trigger and it’s just about the shooting not about thinking about what he might have to shoot at. Ummmmm that is where Jerry and my similarities diverge and by diverge I mean his car continues on up the highway and mine is a fiery wreck at the bottom of a cliff as far as that pesky skill goes :).

As good of a shooter as Jerry is, what amazes me most are his reloads. He can have a revolver reloaded before my mind realizes I am at slide lock. :).

Guy is legendary. I think its a great background. Im sure he has pallets of ammo, thats just his shelf of “opened boxes”!

The great philosopher, Yogi Berra, said "I don't call them as I see them, I call them like they are".

"...Guy probably never shoots either..." That guy is Jerry Miculek. Highly unlikely he reloads or buys his own ammo.
He's a very classy guy though. Buddy of mine beat him in a man on man shoot at Second Chance years ago. Jerry had his hand out in congratulations before my buddy realized he had won.

We need a sarcasm emoji to prevent misunderstandings.

A few years ago I believe I heard him say that he had shot more than three million rounds in his career. No telling what it's up to now.

Back