I don't need any more guns.

Bobcat, the one I was looking at may have not have been a first model. It had a brass trigger guard and I think the frame was steel, but I'll have to go back and look again.

Many things in life are not about NEED, but WANT. :D

I'm approaching the expected midpoint of life and have so many things, sometimes it can seem almost ridiculous. I can only imagine how many things I'll have by the time I'm older, but oh well, I don't work just to have a pile of money to give to someone when I die. I'm enjoying the ride! And it doesn't last forever...

I guess "need" is defined differently for everyone.
For instance, I've spent the last year or so reducing my collection since I don't hunt or shoot competition anymore. However, just last week I picked up a beater Savage Springfield 944 series A single shot .12ga (traded 1 1/2 boxes of ammo for a rifle I no longer own for it). The barrel is already cut to 19" and the stain is drying on the stock as I type this, because I've decided I "need" a truck gun even though I always CC a handgun.

Need is irrelevant for me. I like guns. All types, calibers, sizes, and styles. I like to shoot them all just for enjoyment.

Plus I have a select few that get carried daily depending on clothing, weather, and social context.

Auto5- the Bearcat had a gold anodized aluminum grip frame. It's not brass, it just looks like it. If you polish it, it will be silver. It can be re anodized in any color you want, or it can be painted or electroless nickel plated.

Back