I am looking for a good rifle scope ...

These scopes are for some sniper like sport shooting, such as "steel challenge". I believe or similar. I misunderstood the op and got off on a target/varmint minded scope suggestion. While this "tactical" is not my game, it is all good as far as I am concerned.

I would guess just as with say..., cowboy action shooting,... you dont need to compete to own and shoot some of the inspired hardware.

One more thought. Some online sellers offer 24 hr over night shipping. I never did this but I bet the cost is less than $65 in sales tax you will pay at any of those 3 Cabelas.

I was curious and looked. Optics Planet will ship that Mark4 Leupold, 2 day air, for free with current coupon promotion "2DAYAIR" If you are in town for 2-3 days, that should work. They sell the other brand too.

The Mark4 Leupold should be available at a lot of places. And there is a good reason for that.

I would still call Shooters Outpost, in NH where there is no tax!

I will bet my left peanut, that a ANY Leupold set at 20x will show more detail than ANY vortex at 24x. All day log.

Last edited:
@ Nathan
For long range sport shooting ca. 800 - 1000 meters

@ Fourbore
Already I asked to Cabelas and have only what is on the website.
I want MRAD, they offer only MOA.

Better don't bet any peanut ;)
When I will have enough money I'll buy March or Night Force Beast.

There is Optics Planet with free 2 day shipping. They offer the EBR-1 MRAD version. Around $950. You can ship to a hotel. I would think?

Although any one dealer is a long shot, you still may want to call Shooters Outpost.

This link is to the cabelas website:

http://www.cabelas.com/checkout/ite...log/product.jsp?productId=1278868&WTz_l=Chart

I hope the cabelas link works shows "EBR-1 MRAD " can be ordered online and you pick up at the store. If you are not here yet, you could have that waiting for you in a week or 2.... They have an 800 number for help with this stuff. If you are here now, you may have waited too long.

I've already contacted with the Vortex Optics and I order directly from a dealer with delivery to home.
And with a reticle that interests me

Thank YOU ALL

Back