How hard is it to follow instructions???!!

• Thread starter Thread starter DC
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dad Gum DC! We did pretty good didn't we?
Some didn't follow the letter of the law exactly but at 100+ post Rich's post remained
answered yes or no with very little interjection. I started a side thread which received similar results. I'm impressed with the membership here!

I know that the amount of time that each and every one of Mr. Lucibella's "volunteer force" what does he have on yall anyway? amounts to hundreds of people hours each week. I, for one appreciate the effort put forth by each and every one of you!

I would rather remember The Firing Line fondly, the way it is, than see it tumble into the chaos of an unmoderated discussion group!

I think that group of people who cast a vote
know how to follow instructions on the most part, some just have a hard time not expressing themselves or running off at the mouth like I do while sitting here behind my computer!

I hope to see all of you here in the long term!

Hank Lampe

Hank-
Infairness to DC, you evidently didn't see the first "vote" thread (now deleted). Started out good. At about Vote #11 we got a comment. By Vote #17 we were in a discussion.

Can you blame the Lady? :) Thanks for your input on the vote. It does matter.
Rich

No Rich, I didn't. I was at deer camp practicing some planting techniques that DC kindly informed me of and shooting that Remington that you and I have been talking about.
I came home from camp and this part of the world had changed quite a bit! I guess the fur on my back don't ask, I don't have much on my head but got up!

Hank Lampe

Jawohl, comandant! ;)

Too bad I missed the vote. Why am I the last person know anything? ARGH!

------------------
"Liberty or death, What we so proudly hail... Once you provoke Her, rattling of Her tail- Never begins it, NEVER- But once engaged never surrenders, showing the fangs of rage. DON'T TREAD ON ME!!

[This message has been edited by Darthmaum (edited October 07, 1999).]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back