How DO YOU carry your Snub Nose concealed?

649-Primarily ankle using the Galco Ankle Glove (same as that used by Lendsringer-see above). Occasionally IWB.

NOTE: When you ankle-carry, fuzz and dust and a variety of other junk gets on the gun. Make sure you periodically unload and inspect the gun, wipe off the exterior with a soft cloth and get the nooks and crannies (hammer, trigger, yoke, etc) with a QTip.

I'm with Larry Wright on this one. I carry a Taurus 445 both of those ways, sometimes a Taurus 2" 941 .22 Mag. in an Uncle Mikes pocket holster. The 445 is a bit heavy for the pocket.

Doug444

I got a Bianchi shoulder holster for my Detective Special, the harness also has a pouch for two speedloaders on my right side.

A great set up when wearing a sport coat for a very fast draw.

Most of the time though I just slip it into the pocket of my trench coat.

My next holster will be one of those FBI canted holsters for a fast crossdraw.:cool:

I've started carrying my snubs, mostly a S&W 640 or Taurus 85 Ti, in a Galco j-hook IWB at the 1 o'clock position. Very good concealment and pretty easy to get to.

too much leather negates the advantage of a 14 ounce airweight..i use the uncle mikes's 36...thin, rides high, cost 7 bucks on line....for ankle I use the renegade 500....conceals it with straight leg jeans over a boot.....

442 in Uncle Mike's pocket holster on right side (pants or jacket pocket) and two speed strips in Uncle Mike's pocket holster on left side. Matched bulges.

Carried my model 36 in an Alessi between the belt and pants holster with his patented pull thru snap. Concealed well and was fast.

:D S&W 337 Airlite Ti--cool weather, Hedley pocket holster in my inside jacket pocket, or in an Action Direct pocket holster. I also have a Coronado Leather Americana conceal carry jacket with built in concealment pockets...wide elastic bands inside the pockets hold the gun in place.

Hot weather--Coronado Leather Stealth 2000 waist pack.:cool:

Back