How DO YOU carry your Snub Nose concealed?

Will Beararms

Just curious how those of you who trust Snubus Maximus for protection carry him----------IWB, OWB, under the shoulder, on the ankle, in a pocket--------------etc.

(One caveat: those of you who carry Snubs with exposed hammers)

Thanks

Uncle Mike's pocket holster.

Oops, mine's a Centennial S&W, so no hammer.

when I carried a Charter Arms Off Duty, I carried it in IWB.

My snubbie is mostly pulling backup duty, and thusly riding on the ankle in a Galco Ankle Glove.

If you want to consider my 686 with the 2.5" tube a snubnose, it rides in a Bianchi #3S Pistol Pocket IWB.

Pocket holsters, pants front, pants rear, coat inside, coat outside.
Ankle
OWB Galco Silhouette.

Left n right hand versions of all.

Always in a holster. Keeps junk out of gun and keeps gun in same place all the time.

My little ones range from .32 S&W long to .44mag.

Sam

I like my Don Hume "First Agent"...

However, just for kicks, I got an inexpensive Uncle Mike's shoulder holster. I like it. Thin straps with a built in speed loader pouch on the opposite side. They're not very expensive, but after I got it adjusted it fit well. I wore it all day yesterday. Quite comfortable. (Light "J" frame)

KR

Kramer vertical scabbard and Uncle Mike's nylon pouch for Speed Six. For S&W 49, Galco crossdraw worn on strong side and also Uncle Mike's pouch. I can't remember the name of the darn things. Great for hiding in plain sight but slooow to use.

Will,

The world knows that I mostly carry a Sig P220 .45ACP;
but, when I do carry my old model Smith & Wesson 60,
it's IWB.

Best Wishes,
Ala Dan, Life Member N.R.A.

Usually I carry my Charter 2000 44 special in a cheap Uncle Mikes IWB at the 5 o'clock; or in a ActionDirect bellyband type holster, also 5 o'clock (neither great for "quick draw" but very concealable); or in the pocket of my leather jacket or my sportcoat length denim jacket.

My 4" K-frame rides in a Greg Garrett Comp-Tac Ghurka IWB at about 4 o'clock. Plenty of dunlopped-over to cover it! :-)

Be safe and God bless ya'll.......

I carry my Taurus Mod 85 ultralite in an Uncle Mike's size 3 pocket holster. It has an exposed hammer but the holster covers the hammer and it never hangs up upon drawing. I also ordered the smaller custom rosewood boot grips which makes it a slick little thing to whip into action in a hurry. When standing, or walking, it is virtually undetectable in my pleated dockers. When I kneel or sit, it looks like a cellphone or wallet. At 17 oz, it is not too heavy but I'm aware it's there.

Taurus 617, exposed hammer, in bellyband at 5 o'clock. Hasn't snagged yet, and if I do wear a coat, I just flip that corner of my shirt inside the band.

Back