How bout some 1860 Army users.

They are addictive and deceptively affordable. You don't save any money though, you just end up with more of them. If you see Dennis Adler's book on cartridge conversions, DO NOT pick it up! Your wallet won't cool off in the foreseeable future. :D

I'm with K.A.T., my dad gave me a 1860 Colt Army kit to build when I was a teenager and I still shoot that gun today (20 + years later) and when I pick up that firearm it feels like part of me.

What the hell is wrong with you people? I just ordered my first BP revolver (1858) a couple days ago. While I was looking for that, I ran accross the 1863 Pocket and I gotta have one of them. So I don't even have the first one yet and looking for that one caused me to hafta have another one and now you have to post all these pix of 60s and rant and rave 'bout how nice they are and all! What are ya tryin to do to me???

Get you hooked and make you spend all that money you were saving for food, clothes, utilities, etc. :D

:D been playin with smoke poles since 1979 & My 1860 Colt have been a part of me since 1982 & my grand fathers Navy Arms 1851 Navy along with my family heirloom "original 1851 Colt Navy" has been in my collection since 1988.

I enjoy the feel of a nice Colt or Colt replica, the simplicity of design & function and Reminiscing of times old...

Grymster 2007

Go ahead and get that money out,you need a 1860,1851,1858,and a Walker before you even think about being done.:)

If you see Dennis Adler's book on cartridge conversions, DO NOT pick it up!

Thanks for the tip…. went ahead and ordered it this morning…. I can always blame you, because I’d never even heard of the book until you mentioned it! May it weigh heavy on your conscience when I’m divorced, destitute and living in a refrigerator box under an overpass somewhere. :D

and a Walker before you even think about being done

A Walker??? What’s a Walk… ah what the hell… guess I’ll need one of those also.:D

Back