• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

How About Some Help Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
daggone it....I drank too many of those Shriner beers last night and got pulled over on my way home...confound those cops, and their little tiny squad cars....circling around me like fez-wearing vultures...

------------------
*quack*

Terridarri,
If your Mom yells at you, she probably has good reason. You remember that, little girl!

(Let's see now. How did the next one go?... oh yeah!)

As long as you're under THIS roof, young lady, you'll do as we say! When you get your OWN danged place you can do... you can ... um... oh...This IS your place... um... that is...

Never mind. May I please speak to Gunsringer! (Nuts!) Gunsligger!(Darn!) Gunswigger! (DagNAbit!) :mad:

Boy! Are you listenin' to her! DO somethin'!

((extensive mumbling: Shriner indeed. Probably says Brudweiser, Prabst, Prearl, and Olde Flothingsrosh. Croka Crola and Prepsi! Sheesh! :rolleyes: ))

[This message has been edited by Dennis (edited May 06, 2000).]

Ok, Dennis you won, it is SHRINERI mean SHINER, I forgot already since I read your post, I promise I'll try and not do this again, it is Shiner Bock. LOL

Also when my mother spoke to me like that I just walked out of the room, and yes Dennis you have my permission to speak to Gunslinger, he will be here when I get off. LOL

------------------
WHEN IT COMES TO FRIENDS THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT

Gunslinger
Anyone that's been in the Far East knows the plural for mouse is meese!

Also you and Sensop are sick, sick, sick. But I guess that's why we love you guy's. :)

------------------
"Lead, follow or get the HELL out of the way."

Don't submit!!!! Fight back!! :p

They are coming to take you away ahaha their coming to take you away hoho hee hee ha haa to the funny farm where life is beautiful all the time :D

Sensop....Take TWO tablets daily not TWELVE! :)

Yep. He's back. And I just just hear Terridarri...

"My boyfriend's back and you're gonna be sorrrrry!
Doo lang, Doo lang, Drool long...." (oops!)

Well, whatever....
-----

Sensop,

"House cat on cocaine"? Good Lord, son! Where do you come up with these things?

Sheesh!

OMG, I could of went the rest of the evening without hearing Dennis sing to me. Please get it out of your system before you get to MO. LOL Dennis your awfully quiet on the mannequin thread, did we get the best of you? :p :p

------------------

Not necessarily the "best" of me. I just ran out of "PG" rated stuff!

Hmm. That definitely means you did *not* get the "best" of me! :D :D

The BEST, Hmmmmmm, getting interesting, tell me more. LOL

------------------

DENNIS you locked me out, just remember she is in the mail, she will be back. LOL :)

------------------

TD,
(chuckle) I'd recommend you don't make promises which rely upon the effectiveness and efficiency of our federal postal system. ;)

Well Dennis you have a point there but if she don't show up I will send Gunslinger out to look for her, and besides that her dozen of roses will wilt that he has waiting for her.

------------------

Dennis,

Now look at the damn thing :D and tell me what it looks like. "I ain't the one that swallowed the dog!" Untrustworthy, that's what it looks like!

[This message has been edited by sensop (edited May 18, 2000).]

LOL! Okay! Uncle! I give! Ya GOT me!

(Swallowed the dog! I can't stand it... _____ <--- I didn't DO it!)

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>(What's that all about anyway? Handloading IS reloading, ain't it?)[/quote]

Well, if you use all brand new components, then it's not reloading, now is it?

(sorry for resurecting this. at work with nothing better to do with this high speed connection than review old threads.)

------------------
"Anyone feel like saluting the flag which the strutting ATF and FBI gleefully raised over the smoldering crematorium of Waco, back in April of ‘93?" -Vin Suprynowicz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back