Home Defence : First round

Fubar

1. If that law exists it is FUBAR²

2:
Shoot him with real rounds first, then something less than lethal once he's down.

is close to FUBAR as well (no offense intended) because CSI ballistics know what bullet left the gun first. Reason: Most guns are stored clean. So the first bullet going through the barrel has the most traces of gunoil on it.

If that law really exists: get one nonlethal and pull the trigger again quickly. :cool:

yall need to move to Colorado.

Here, we have the "make my day" law that leaves you pretty much uninhibited to use deadly force against someone who has entered your home with criminal intent. Doesn't even have to be lifethreatening if they're in your house, and if they don't have your permission to be there (any kind of a break in) then criminal intent is assumed.

So in Colorado you can shoot em, call 911, then leave a note on the body for the coroner and go back to bed. :D

Blind tree frog

Thanks for the info ( section 13a-3-23 ). I printed this and am going to keep it in my dresser drawer, right next to my P-97.

froader,

yall need to move to Colorado.

Here, we have the "make my day" law that leaves you pretty much uninhibited to use deadly force against someone who has entered your home with criminal intent.
Yeah, well, we have that same law in Tennessee (where I live now) and Georgia (where I used to live).

This may come as a shock to Coloradans, but this does not mean you can smoke the UPS man or your neighbor's drunk kid for no articulable reason.

Even in Colorado and other places in the Hairy-Chested West (to quote KSFreeman), your home is not a Free Fire Zone.

Gee Tamara,
Spoiled my day. after I went to all that work setting up the 1917 Browning in the front hall!

SAm

Back