holsters and mag holders

I was going to order a comp tac for my CZ 75b and it only shows holsters for the P-01 and SP-01. The CZ web site says the ergonomics are slightly different between these and a normal 75.

Does anyone know if these holsters will work with a normal 75b?

Send Comp Tac an email or call.

I had to call.

The woman told me the paddle holster wouldn't work for the 75 and that I needed to go with the International.

http://www.comp-tac.com/product_info.php?products_id=182

I got pulled away from the call, so I'll have to call again later, but she was saying I'd have to buy some sort of paddle attachment to go with it.

I have no idea what she's talking about, so I'll have to figure it out.

I have a Comp Tac International

I feel your pain, the CZ 75 is not supported very well in the aftermarket. I use a Comp Tac International with my CZ 75b in IDPA, and it's a pretty nice rig. The holster comes with the mount you want installed (belt carry on mine) and the other options (paddle and drop/offset) in separate bag. You can change between them if you want, but like someone said about paddles suck for competition and drop/offset is not IDPA legal.

On mag carriers i.e. mag holsters, I'm suffering through the "buy cheap, cry twice..." alignment because I've tried to cheap out twice. The first was cloth carriers that dropped my rear mag after I got rid of the cover flaps, and the second is a SigTac (?) paddle double carrier that flops around on my belt. If you like the pistol and are going to keep it, get quality mag holsters from Comp Tac, BladeTech or similar.

Bladetech has a section on their website for IDPA approved holsters and mag carriers. Bladetech makes some great gear too.

Back