Holster for TT-33?

I should add that I have had a chance to fire the Prvi HP ammunition from a variety of 7.62x25mm firearms (CZ52, Tokarev, goofball semiauto PPSh-41), and they have all functioned as well or better with the Prvi than with milsurp ball. It really doesn't have much of a hollowpoint, guess it doesn't need much to open up at 7.62tok velocities, so the profile of the projectile is pretty close to a FMJ. It has universally fed well for me.

Feeds nicely, goes bang, penetrates well but not ridiculously, expands pretty well even shot through a pile of jean jackets (see brassfetcher.com link), there really isn't anything about Prvi's "Wolf Gold" HP that I don't like except that I would have to carry a 7.62x25mm pistol to carry it.:)

Heck, I even use it as range ammo. I don't shoot enough 7.62tok since I got rid of the goofball PPSh for the price difference to matter.

As an attorney it's embarrassing to ask a legal question of laymen, but I am hoping for a starting point for my research. I don't do anything in this field.

I would like to remove the safety from the TT-33. This is one of those situations where it's going to be no problem or completely illegal. No middle ground.

Anyone familiar with statutory or case law regarding the alteration of the gun as well as liability for anyone injured by the gun after the safety was removed?

Back