holster for kel-tec p32?

FUTO and Mark THG, I have the YCS holster and custom belt from you, Mark, and like them both very much. I'm curius about the P-32 holster. Will the gun fall out of it if the holster were sideways (if youhad your legs crossed and were leaning back in your chair, say at a meeting)?

I carry a Colt mustang in my pocket holster and have never had it f all out no matter how I lean.
I do have a few peices for the Kel-Tec P-32 in stock.

------------------
www.customholsters.com
M/D ENTERPRISES Custom Concealment Holsters
Gunleather so nice it's almost a crime to conceal it
mde@customholsters.com
100% satisfaction or I buy it back!

"Holsters" the only real cure for mad cow disease

Why is it that all these holster makers are posting that they have pocket holsters, and then when you go to the web site you can't find a link or a price??? If you really have them, why not show them off, and a price would be nice too! :(

The pocket holster is shown on my web site.
Click the link to go to "concealment holsters"

Then on the right side of each page there is a "blinking" button... "More Holsters". This will take you to the next page. There are 4 pages of holsters and magazine pouches. On the 3rd. page there is a pocket holster shown with the price.

------------------
www.customholsters.com
M/D ENTERPRISES Custom Concealment Holsters
Gunleather so nice it's almost a crime to conceal it
mde@customholsters.com
100% satisfaction or I buy it back!

"Holsters" the only real cure for mad cow disease

Thanks for the pointer, though I'd suggest that you have an index and allow direct access to things, instead of cruising through a whole bunch of stuff that you don't want to see.

I don't mean to be picky, but the pocket holster is really on the 4th page. :)

[This message has been edited by johnwill (edited July 17, 2000).]

Back