holster for kel-tec p32?

I ordered a Pocket Netural from Ahern Enterprises in Commerce Ga. 706-335-5715.. Prices of this holster range from $$40 to $50. Mark / FL

Ordered a Kramer pocket holster ($78) for my P32 last week. I should have it by this Friday or next Monday. I'll let you know how it works out -- but if it works anything like my other two Kramer pocket holsters, it should work superbly.

Justin

------------------
Justin T. Huang, Esq.
late of Kennett Square, Pennsylvania

Mark W. Hi. The picture from the link looks like a nice holster. And I see the order form at the website. However, I don't see the price, and how does one order it with the order form (i.e. is there a model name or number)? Thanks.

i have several keltec p32 pocket holsters in stock.ahern $40 high noon $40 i also have an iwb from high noon for $45 .belt scabbards are on the way if anyone is interested call me 6153523091 thanks ed

Got the M/D Enterprises pocket holster yesterday - I think it was $34 plus handling. It's awesome, guys. Looks like my checkbook is in my front pocket. I'd have to recommend this one as a top value.

I believe Mr. Alessi is offering 2 models of pocket holster for the P-32. Should be the same remarkable quality as his other creations

I use the "belt" clip with mine. The clip hides behind my belt buckel or my cell phone. The gun is absolutely invesible and you forget you have it on.

I just made a nice find. Don Hume makes front and rear pocket holsters you can see them at "donhume.com" but then call, Midsouth
to order, at 1800-325-3958.
Leather front pocket holster under thirty bucks shipping included.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sod:
I just made a nice find. Don Hume makes front and rear pocket holsters you can see them at "donhume.com" but then call, Midsouth
to order, at 1800-325-3958.
Leather front pocket holster under thirty bucks shipping included.
[/quote]

Sorry I am still "link challenged"

(I have a P32..)

I'm kind of confused about the front pocket vs. back pocket designs...

The back pocket ones all seem to have a solid panel that would totally hide the outline of the gun, and would look like a wallet in the front pocket.

All the front pocket ones are a funky looking design that appears to let the gun print through, but apparently keep the holster in place during a draw.

I want both worlds - a holster that stays in the pocket when the gun is drawn and the illusion of a wallet showing through.

Having never seen a pocket holster in person before, what kind of print do the front pocket ones present?

Back