Hog Got Knocked Off Its Feet

Zen Archery

Ever seen a hog get knocked off its feet?
Check out what the 6.5CM and Hornady 160 RN Interlock Bullet did to this boar.
:eek: Click Here For Video

nvLY21Al.jpg

Not really ,you just hit the CNS where many things can happen ! But a good shot none the less . Pork chops tonight ! :)

Shame Hornady discontinued that bullet.

I don't know if you could ever describe a bullet as "pretty" or "ugly", but if you could I'd describe that as a seriously ugly bullet. I think Hornady may have discontinued it on cosmetic value alone.

Knocked Down to the Ground with one. "You sir {can} come hunt MY state anytime Zen Archery."
These others~~ nope!! ~~"No additional invitations available at this time."

Although?~Young man. You are very generous to offer your time and help to others down in Texas. ___"Good for you"

Last edited:
Most of the hogs I shoot get planted, DRT. Most of the hogs I shoot are shot while deer hunting. Most of the time I deer hunt I use my "bean field" rifle that just happens to be a 7 RUM. A hog not getting planted would be the rare exception.

Knocked Down to the Ground with one. "You sir {can} come hunt MY state anytime Zen Archery."
These others~~ nope!! ~~"No additional invitations available at this time."

Although?~Young man. You are very generous to offer your time and help to others down in Texas. ___"Good for you"
Minnesota has hogs?! Bwhahahaha

Being old school. Please explain what "Bwhahahaha" means?

Being old school, you should be able to recognize the maniacal laugh of stereotypical old timey TV and cinema villains. Zen Archery is just channeling his inner super villain and rejoicing in the mere thought that Minnesota would have hogs for him and what he could do to get rid of them.

It was a good shot and there were bigger hogs in the group. There were also smaller hogs. There were a couple that looked about the same size.

Were you making a point?

Yes I was if you heard the audio and the OP responded. I should have clarified that it looks like in the video the bigger hog(s) were in the back feeding so he really had no shot but where the ones in front that he eventually deaded his. BTW the 6.5CM keeps impressing me more and more.

Yes I was if you heard the audio and the OP responded. I should have clarified that it looks like in the video the bigger hog(s) were in the back feeding...

Yes, and if you heard the video, he said he was hoping to get a shot at one of the big boars that had been coming and then later said he could not distinguish any big boars in the sounder. The original desire was for a big boar, not just a big hog.

Yes, and if you heard the video, he said he was hoping to get a shot at one of the big boars that had been coming and then later said he could not distinguish any big boars in the sounder. The original desire was for a big boar, not just a big hog.

Great, so what is YOUR point? I was responding to that one comment about what he was seeing in his scope at the time with all the hogs in view on which one to shoot. Do you just want to argue, sound smarter or what?

Back