Hillary: presidential candidate

Perhaps a race between Hillary and Gore would create enough turmoil in the Democratic Party to make a third party candidate more electable.

Hillary in 2000? I doubt it. Hillary in 2004?
Yep. I'de bet on it. (Actually did as a matter of fact, got 10 bucks on it)

Ivan,
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>He is a entertainer and has only one purpose:[/quote]

Bingo!

Rush is now a supporter of PETA, via his deal with The Pretenders lead singer Chrissy Hinde and his payment of royalties. Every Rush sponsored second is another coin in the anti's coffer. IMO, the round mound of sound is just so much noise.

------------------
CCW for Ohio action site.
http:/www.ofcc.net

[This message has been edited by Hal (edited September 04, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Hal (edited September 04, 1999).]

"The round mound of sound."

Now THAT was funny...
I stopped listening to Rush some time ago... About the time he got his TV SHOW. He was too busy being full of him self to be effective at what he was saying he was doing. Never liked G Gordon Liddy. He was interesting but his voice was on my last nerve... that and I saw one of his girls with guns calenders in a gun shop... no taste... Well maybe after 6 or 7 beers they would start to look better.

Drudge has taken Rush's place, IMESHO. Matt Drudge is worth listening to...

Just becareful to never listen to just one source. Listen to ALL of it and set your BS Filter to max. You cant Read the news anymore - you have to read between the lines.
And PHOTOS? Video Footage? Simply TOO EASY to edit an image. Far too easy. LIVE FOOTAGE is pretty good - they cant edit real time... yet...

------------------
"Supreme authority derives from a mandate from the masses. Not from some farsicle aquatic ceremony."

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
The Critic formerly known as Kodiac

Hmm, something I would like to see.
Jesse the Govenor Ventura clothes lining Hilary the Carpetbagger Clinton.

I'ld like to see Jesse as a Candidate!

------------------
"Supreme authority derives from a mandate from the masses. Not from some farsicle aquatic ceremony."

RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE
The Critic formerly known as Kodiac

Tom B,

Presidents are limited to 10 Years for life, no exceptions. That effectively means two terms, consecutive or not.

------------------
"Is fhe'arr teicheadh math na droch fhuireach"
-Sarabian Oomodo

If it isn't Scottish, it's CRAP! RKBA!

A firearm isn't a weapon until it is used as such.

Back