Hillary for Senator -- NOT!

I read a study by a polisci prof. at (i believe) GA Tech, who found that the more a voter knows about the issues, the more likely they are to vote Republican, and with the converse, the more likely they are a democrat. I know many democrats who dislike favoritism for minorities, welfare, and high taxes, yet they will vote a straight democratic ticket.

Do you realize that B & H have never owned a home? With all the bills they owe, I think their first one will be a double-wide in the Ozarks. I hope to see them on Cops in the near future.

B. Shipely,

My little brother's father-in-law was a gun shop owner and is a staunch Democrat. He got out of the gun business because of excessive regulation (he's a "gun-nuttish" type too).

There must be something in some people that just can't make that causal leap. You are over-regulated in the gun business. Hmm. How did that happen. It couldn't have been the democrats. They support the common working man, who BTW likes guns and hunts. They have our best interests at heart, unlike those fat cat Republicans who are trying to keep the little guy down and support "big business."

Well, folks, the Dems in my area MO/KS border region got most of their money from PACs (unions, mostly), not individuals. That says a lot to me.

[This message has been edited by B Shipley (edited July 10, 1999).]

Back